Twitter: Cowboy's Tweets 9/20

Bluefin

Reaction score
T-Will contract is guaranteed I think.
Base salary was guaranteed from the start for this season.

Terrance Williams is a good player and his contract is actually very salary cap friendly. I'm surprised how little he's played in the first two games, but many are wondering if Dallas is preparing for Williams to serve a short suspension for his summer shenanigans.

Tavon Austin, Deonte Thompson, Brice Butler and Cole Beasley are all set to become unrestricted free agents following the season. The team has an option on Allen Hurns for 2019 and can part ways with Williams via trade/cut if desired.

That leaves Michael Gallup, Noah Brown and Cedrick Wilson with practice squaders Lance Lenoir and Dres Anderson likely signing futures deal at season's end.

Dallas wanted to talk extension with Beasley during camp, but he table discussions wanting to focus solely on this season.

It's going to be interesting seeing how this position group evolves this year and next.

Batman1980

Reaction score
This is why I don't want La'El Collins at RT anymore. Upgrades at both T positions ASAP please.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Base salary was guaranteed from the start for this season.

Terrance Williams is a good player and his contract is actually very salary cap friendly. I'm surprised how little he's played in the first two games, but many are wondering if Dallas is preparing for Williams to serve a short suspension for his summer shenanigans.

Tavon Austin, Deonte Thompson, Brice Butler and Cole Beasley are all set to become unrestricted free agents following the season. The team has an option on Allen Hurns for 2019 and can part ways with Williams via trade/cut if desired.

That leaves Michael Gallup, Noah Brown and Cedrick Wilson with practice squaders Lance Lenoir and Dres Anderson likely signing futures deal at season's end.

Dallas wanted to talk extension with Beasley during camp, but he table discussions wanting to focus solely on this season.

It's going to be interesting seeing how this position group evolves this year and next.
I think they are waiting on a suspension for him. So maybe it’s a way to get the others prepared for being without him.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

HanD

Reaction score
That's amazing. Please remind me how Jerry Jones is a terrible owner. That number is unreal. 2.2 billion more than the Pats all while being God awful for 20 plus seasons. Its amazing and a real credit to Cowboy fans and Cowboy Haters.

1.2 but yes it is a big gap. he's a great owner. just not a good GM.

kevm3

Reaction score
That's amazing. Please remind me how Jerry Jones is a terrible owner. That number is unreal. 2.2 billion more than the Pats all while being God awful for 20 plus seasons. Its amazing and a real credit to Cowboy fans and Cowboy Haters.

Jerry Jones is an excellent business mind and a terrible football mind. Cowboys fans are complaining about the latter.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Please tell these people to shut up. Lewis is a real beast. He may be second string rt now but we are an injury away from needing that qualitt depth and it's a long season. The answer at TE is Rico. I just don't know how else to say it.
Keep Rico in the game long enough to get his hands on the ball. He is gonna be a beast to tackle in open field.