Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 9/24

Dre11

Reaction score
Parcells inherited a 5-11 train wreck, totally bereft of talent. He made the playoffs twice in four years despite that, and ultimately left the team in a much better place. With a Hall of Fame pass rusher in place in Ware, a Hall of Fame TE in Witten, and a franchise quarterback in Romo.

Garrett hasn't come close to having the same impact and he's been given more than enough time to show who he is and who's he isn't.

Time to say goodbye.

And won how many games? Garrett took over sinking ship too, a team that quit on its head coach. Parcells also left because he couldn't deal with the players anymore. See his quote on Tony Romo.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
all I know is if the player then don't start executing better and the losing continues its going to get a bunch of coaches fired and some players as well

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And won how many games? Garrett took over sinking ship too, a team that quit on its head coach. Parcells also left because he couldn't deal with the players anymore. See his quote on Tony Romo.

Parcells retired. Everyone does eventually.

Please show me his quote on Tony Romo.

Dre11

Reaction score
What "source"? People can talk all day until they're blue in the face. Results matter. You buy the talk, I'll look for results.

The source who can look,at tape and see where they *** up

Dre11

Reaction score
Parcells retired. Everyone does eventually.

Please show me his quote on Tony Romo.

In his interview with Mike and The Mad Dog, Bill Parcells stated that his reason for stepping down as head coach was not about the losses.

It was more about all of the long hours he no longer could put in, because he is getting older.

Now in a recent comment Parcells made to the Sun Sentinel, he blames Cowboys QB Tony Romo for his leaving Dallas.

“All you got to do is kick a field goal, the most elementary of plays, and then you just don’t do it. And so I don’t want to go through that process again. Too much blood,” Parcells said.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In his interview with Mike and The Mad Dog, Bill Parcells stated that his reason for stepping down as head coach was not about the losses.

It was more about all of the long hours he no longer could put in, because he is getting older.

Hence why he retired.

Now in a recent comment Parcells made to the Sun Sentinel, he blames Cowboys QB Tony Romo for his leaving Dallas.

“All you got to do is kick a field goal, the most elementary of plays, and then you just don’t do it. And so I don’t want to go through that process again. Too much blood,” Parcells said.

That sounds to me like someone looking to push an agenda. Parcells was down about the play, not down on Romo.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The source who can look,at tape and see where they *** up

I'm not saying Zeke didn't screw up, of course he did. And it sucks when your best player for the day is also your worst player for the day.

And it's great that he took accountability. Too bad the coward of a coordinator can't do the same.

Dre11

Reaction score
Hence why he retired.

That sounds to me like someone looking to push an agenda. Parcells was down about the play, not down on Romo.

It funny you take a quote in the same article and say this is definitely why, then claim another quote he made and said it was someone agenda when he said it himself...lol. He specifically said he didn't want to go through that process again.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Hence why he retired.

I’m sure the ending to that game, was heartbreaking for Parcells too. It was for all of us.

Btw Witten got the first down. Refs robbed us.

That’s all I gotta say.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It funny you take a quote in the same article and say this is definitely why, then claim another quote he made and said it was someone agenda when he said it himself...lol. He specifically said he didn't want to go through that process again.

It's funny that you use 'lol' like a 13 year old girl.

The fact is that the 'quite' that you're attributing to Bill Parcells has no solid source. All examples reference some mysterious article from the Sun Sentinel and yet the actual 'source' can't be found.

And for the record, the two quotes are taken from separate sources. You should know that.

And nowhere in the second quite does he mention Romo specifically as the cause. Quite the opposite in fact as he repeatedly says that he thinks very fondly of "the kid".

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m sure the ending to that game, was heartbreaking for Parcells too. It was for all of us.

Btw Witten got the first down. Refs robbed us.

That’s all I gotta say.

Sure it was. As well as how it was lost. But the fact is if you're thinking about retiring, you already have. And the talk about not wanting to put in the hours was much bigger and more true than any insinuation people try to make about that snap.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Sure it was. As well as how it was lost. But the fact is if you're thinking about retiring, you already have. And the talk about not wanting to put in the hours was much bigger and more true than any insinuation people try to make about that snap.

Even if Witten didn't get it, Romo definitely did but they didn't even measure!

Dre11

Reaction score

The fact is that the 'quite' that you're attributing to Bill Parcells has no solid source. All examples reference some mysterious article from the Sun Sentinel and yet the actual 'source' can't be found.

And for the record, the two quotes are taken from separate sources. You should know that.

And nowhere in the second quite does he mention Romo specifically as the cause. Quite the opposite in fact as he repeatedly says that he thinks very fondly of "the kid".

So let's see, you're crying about Lol, it's a social media expression. Get over yourself. Second it's a direct quote from Bill Marcella, and we all know what happened with the f2f. Now unless you're dumb and can't figure out who he talking about, I can't help you.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So let's see, you're crying about Lol, it's a social media expression. Get over yourself.

I'm not "crying" about anything. I'm pointing out that you - and your 'lol's' sound like I'm talking to a 12-year old girl. If that's your intent? You're doing a great job.

Second it's a direct quote from Bill Marcella, and we all know what happened with the f2f. Now unless you're dumb and can't figure out who he talking about, I can't help you.

Sure. You can't produce any reliable sources for the comment, but I'm the "dumb" one. Much less the fact that it's someone's interpretation and his quotes never once mention Romo's name. But yeah, I'm the "dumb" one here.

Your lack of self awareness is staggering.

Dre11

Reaction score
I'm not "crying" about anything. I'm pointing out that you - and your 'lol's' sound like I'm talking to a 12-year old girl. If that's your intent? You're doing a great job.

Sure. You can't produce any reliable sources for the comment, but I'm the "dumb" one. Much less the fact that it's someone's interpretation and his quotes never once mention Romo's name. But yeah, I'm the "dumb" one here.

Yes the dumb one, Your lack of comprehension is clear....LOL

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

LOL!!

Dre11

Reaction score

Here that execution word again

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/dak-offense-s-issues-a-collection-of-execution