Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 9/24

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When they start it, I respond in kind.

And this coming from the guy who includes 'Hater' in every post?

:laugh:
I didn’t say it in my response to you LOL. When you lose an arguement you resort to name calling. That’s all I’m pointing out.

Dre11

Reaction score
And what?!?!?

This is supposed to somehow mean that these proven failure coaches are doing a good job?

No, no, it doesn't.

But again, you slurp up whatever they give you and form your opinion based on whatever someone tells you. Sure beats thinking I guess.

Again, once a fool always a fool, I've been talking execution since the offseason, cowboy up Ricky!!

Dre11

Reaction score
I didn’t say it in my response to you LOL. When you lose an arguement you resort to name calling. That’s all I’m pointing out.

Nobody called him a name, I said " unless you're dumb" I didn't say he was dumb. He has comprehension issues.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm not "losing" anything here. Not to you, and certainly not to the other guy, someone so ill-equipped mentally that they're unable to separate fact from fiction. And let's the team do his thinking for him.

And get your own 'facts' straight. It was the other guy that started down the name-calling road. But don't let facts get in the way of you seeing an opportunity to butt in and sow more send of discontent.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Those that are surprised by Byron's emergence werent paying attention.

He dropped down to cover the slot on around 35-40% of snaps while at safety, and was elite in slot coverage. 2nd best in the league(Xavier Woods was 3rd).

Same with Lawrence last year. If you watched him while he was on the field, you knew he was going to break out. Lesson being don't box score scout.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again, once a fool always a fool, I've been talking execution since the offseason, cowboy up Ricky!!

Here's the thing, nobody gives a good **** what you've been saying. The jury's delivered the verdict, and everybody knows you're a clueless fan who dances to whatever tune this team plays. Someone who doesn't have the mind to think for themselves and has the nerve to expect others to follow suit.

And a guy who digs up days old conversations because all he wants is an argument. Like this one.

Maybe this is the time where you should post another link of somebody telling you what to think?

Dre11

Reaction score
Here's the thing, nobody gives a good **** what you've been saying. The jury's delivered the verdict, and everybody knows you're a clueless fan who dances to whatever tune this team plays. Someone who doesn't have the mind to think for themselves and has the nerve to expect others to follow suit.

And a guy who digs up days old conversations because all he wants is an argument. Like this one.

Maybe this is the time where you should post another link of somebody telling you what to think?

Let's see, you stepped into my discussion or responded to my post, so tell me who wanted the argument. You don't have to follow **, I said what I felt. I use qoutes from people in the know to back my arguments ,alls you do is talk a bunch of garbage and as Rockport said, when you look foolish you get your panties twisted. The verdict has been out on you long ago, considering how much you get your tail kicked around here.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's see, you stepped into my discussion or responded to my post, so tell me who wanted the argument. You don't have to follow **, I said what I felt. I use qoutes from people in the know to back my arguments ,alls you do is talk a bunch of garbage and as Rockport said, when you look foolish you get your panties twisted. The verdict has been out on you long ago, considering how much you get your tail kicked around here.

Who dug up days old comments to start an argument?