Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 9/24

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I also trust Hopkins and Allen to grab a contested ball more than Bease or Hurns. The level of talent and ability between Hopkins and Hurns is pretty significant, that's the difference in having #1 WRs vs 2s or 3s.

Indeed. It also helps to have a QB who isn't afraid to throw the ball into those small spaces, and catch actually hit them.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Let Garrett finish the year.

I DO NOT want Richard as the coach.

He's under contract and we need our offense fixed.

You go out and you hire the best offensive mind you possibly can and you go with that guy.

I'll take Richard as coach and new offensive coordinator. Love Richard's energy and he has a clear point of view on what he wants the defense to be.

I trust him to find an OC with a similar clear vision for the offense.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Indeed. It also helps to have a QB who isn't afraid to throw the ball into those small spaces, and catch actually hit them.
I would be fine with that if it was Hopkins instead of Hurns we're throwing to. Hurns is as slow if not slower than Dez, and not near the leaping ability and never had the hands he did either. Hopkins and Allen are among league leaders in receptions, perennially and not just because of their QBs. Talent is a thing in this league, let's not pretend Beasley and Hurns is the same as throwing to Allen and Hopkins.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score

Very interesting point but did this guy watch media stories when Romo was QB .. then it always was the QB at fault ..pretty much feel the fan base and most media are placing blame on Daks shoulders too

Reactions: BAT

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

42413621_2137936349586375_3146314232971132928_n.jpg

Batman1980

Reaction score
Word is a pass rusher suffered a season-ending injury yesterday trying to avoid the roughing penalty.