Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 9/24

Dre11

Reaction score
The players just need to execute.

LB JAYLON SMITH
(On how he would describe the stadium atmosphere in Seattle…) “Am I supposed to be honest? It was my first time playing here, and it was amazing.”

(On if that had an effect on the outcome…) “When the game starts, it’s about who makes plays, and they made more plays than us. That’s what matters.”

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lol...how many in the organization have to say for you to acknowledge it...lol

(On the outcome…) “This is the ultimate team sport. Everybody got their share of what happened today. I do, everybody do. We’re not going to blame it on one person. It’s the whole offense. That’s what we did today. It was us. We were the ones on the field. We’re the ones who have got to make it happen. It had nothing to do with the coaches. We put ourselves in bad situations, so that’s what happened.”

Aka coaches are pointless.

If all that matters is execution.

Btw, do you expect the players to say. Garret is a clapping douchebag and doesn’t earn his 6 mil a year?

Dre11

Reaction score
Is that all you can see? "All" or "nothing"? "Every down" or "not at all"? Think harder.

And what was it that got them even close to back in the game? I'll answer it for you since you're clearly struggling. It was Elliott and the running game. Too little, too late. Just like has been Linehan's MO for years.

Maybe if they had actually stuck with it earlier, they'd have actually been in the game in the first place?

But nah, you rubber stamp everything they do.

Enjoy the losing.
:thumbup:

The fumble? The one decent drive was mix of running and passing....

Dre11

Reaction score

Btw, do you expect the players to say. Garret is a clapping douchebag and doesn’t earn his 6 mil a year?

No, their smarter than you, and know where the game is won. They know if they did their jobs

HungryLion

Reaction score
No, their smarter than you, and know where the game is won. They know if they did their jobs

I love how you don’t post Garret’s quotes.

“We have to do better”

I guess Garret knows if he did his job or not too, right?

Reactions: BAT

Dre11

Reaction score

Dak after a win vs the Giants, no need to protect the coach:

Dak Prescott: ‘We executed the plays tonight, simple as that’ | Cowboys Game Night

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because it was never a WR problem.

It's a predictability problem.

I don't care if you're the greatest route runner in NFL history. If a NFL DB knows what route you're running he will be in your hip pocket.

That is why I liked Dez.. Even if you knew where Dez was going he would just win the ball from you.

But we kicked him out the door and blame his lack of...separation....

That is far from the reason Dez was let go. His production and salary were not lining up. He publicly stated he would not take a pay cut. So, the cowboys choices were to overpay him or let him go.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
that's just sad he said that.

It’s very sad .. but so true ... heck there are many well known members on this forum that trashed Romo when he was here but now they become revisionists and act like they always loved Romo and claim he was the best etc etc ...

Dre11

Reaction score
I suppose Dez and Brice and every player who has left, who ripped Garret and Linehan for being unimaginative tools, don’t know the game either?

And didn't you highlight drops and decline of Dez, yet you put that on the coach. You can't have it both ways make up your mind.

Dre11

Reaction score
I suppose Dez and Brice and every player who has left, who ripped Garret and Linehan for being unimaginative tools, don’t know the game either?

Also, it's becoming more clear, Dak was more of the issue than Dez.

HungryLion

Reaction score
And didn't you highlight drops and decline of Dez, yet you put that on the coach. You can't have it both ways make up your mind.

No, I didn’t.

Projecting somebody else’s behavior, onto me, doesn’t strengthen your argument.