Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What game did you watch..lol

1st fg 25 rush yards, 28 pass
2nd fg 27 rush yards, 27 pass
TD 19 rush yards, 20 pass

The drive you were referring to. Try to keep up. Or is this your latest diversion attempt?

Dre11

Reaction score
The drive you were referring to. Try to keep up. Or is this your latest diversion attempt?

I've been talking about Scoring drives all along, why the heck would I talk about any other drive?...lol

Dre11

Reaction score
I love how you don’t post Garret’s quotes.

“We have to do better”

I guess Garret knows if he did his job or not too, right?

Again

“We had an opportunity early for a play early and we didn’t execute it on third down; that would have been a big play for us,” Linehan said. “We also didn’t call it as much because Seattle put a safety down near the line, which we anticipated they would do.”

Virtually everything that happened in the Cowboys’ loss at Carolina to start the season returned on Sunday, with the exception that running back Ezekiel Elliott was far more productive against the Seahawks.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article218947100.html#storylink=cpy

Reactions: BAT

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lol..more execution talk

You do know that blaming execution doesn’t even absolve the coaches right?

Garret has a hand in picking the players.

He chooses who makes the roster.

He runs the practices and is in charge of preparing players to be ready for the games.

He is ultimately in charge of developing game plans that the players are capable of executing.

He is in charge of keeping players on the game or playing somebody else.

So, even in this fantasy world you apparently live in, where execution is the only factor in winning and losing games. Garret still has responsibility over execution.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been talking about Scoring drives all along, why the heck would I talk about any other drive?...lol

Sure you were. Check your account. It’s being hacked.

Say ‘lol’ again. You don’t sound quite dumb enough yet.