Twitter: Cowboys' tweets 9/25

JeffInDC

Reaction score

As one of the many on here that I’m sure has coached at least youth football, that is EXACTLY what I’m seeing from Dak - FEAR!!!!!! His first season was too perfect of a set up and he just went out and played, like most of us tell any of our players to do (don’t think, just play). Now, I see a guy that is so scared to pull the trigger on ANYTHING - even a lot of his runs look tentative. Somebody DOES need to get in his ear and tell him the truth - he’s this close to blowing his dream job and only he can fix it.

Dre11

Reaction score
As one of the many on here that I’m sure has coached at least youth football, that is EXACTLY what I’m seeing from Dak - FEAR!!!!!! His first season was too perfect of a set up and he just went out and played, like most of us tell any of our players to do (don’t think, just play). Now, I see a guy that is so scared to pull the trigger on ANYTHING - even a lot of his runs look tentative. Somebody DOES need to get in his ear and tell him the truth - he’s this close to blowing his dream job and only he can fix it.

Just said this in another thread