Twitter: Cowboys tweets 9/3

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think the Giants will be much improved. They have too much talent, have Solder from NE & brought more on the OL. And they have a good HC, who did an excellent job with Zimmer. Would not underestimate them. If we aren't well coached, I can easily see us slip to 3 or fight with the Commanders for 4. If we are well coached, then we are up there fighting for the top.

And then, you know Eli will not leave the game without one last hard stab at it.

The bottom line: who is the best NFC East Coach? that is who takes it
I guess we're doomed.....

iRepDatStar

Reaction score

Hmmmmmmmmmm mmmm

lmao you really shared this? First his name isnt Jihad White.. second Tapper was not a 3rd round pick Collins was.. Tapper was the 4th.. and Seattle doesnt want just a 3rd for ET
they want a 1st AND 3rd.

Might want to start doing your own research first instead of following some guy on twitter

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
lmao you really shared this? First his name isnt Jihad White.. second Tapper was not a 3rd round pick Collins was.. Tapper was the 4th.. and Seattle doesnt want just a 3rd for ET
they want a 1st AND 3rd.

Might want to start doing your own research first instead of following some guy on twitter
What an arse! Sorry, just saw you are from Jersey. That explains it!

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I think the Giants will be much improved. They have too much talent, have Solder from NE & brought more on the OL. And they have a good HC, who did an excellent job with Zimmer. Would not underestimate them. If we aren't well coached, I can easily see us slip to 3 or fight with the Commanders for 4. If we are well coached, then we are up there fighting for the top.

And then, you know Eli will not leave the game without one last hard stab at it.

The bottom line: who is the best NFC East Coach? that is who takes it

I think the Giants added a ton of talent through the draft, but riding on a 40 year old declining Eli reminds me of when we were riding on a 40 year old injury-shot Romo. It's not going to end well for them.

Daillest88

Reaction score
I think they overpaid him badly. Their draft picks are looking good though.

Yea Barkley will be aight and the OG they got will help a lot too. Patriot fans don’t miss Solder much and they still have Ereck Flowers starting at RT, there starting center wouldn’t even make our team even with Frederick Injured, there defense is no where close to the 2016 defense they had.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Yea Barkley will be aight and the OG they got will help a lot too. Patriot fans don’t miss Solder much and they still have Ereck Flowers starting at RT, there starting center wouldn’t even make our team even with Frederick Injured, there defense is no where close to the 2016 defense they had.

Good breakdown.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Nate Solder is no where near the player he once was
Yup. He's had a horrible camp, and he was always stronger in the run than Pass Pro, we gonna eat on that scrub Giants OL. Their OL is a mess. We, finally, have that "Nascar" pass rush.

"Ooooh, Barkley had a 39 yd run on his first touch in his first preseason action." His last four attempts netted him 4 yards on 4 more carries in that game. They need(ed) a franchise QB and they drafted MFaulk lite-lite.

He is gonna get swallowed alive, Solder or otherwise. What an atrocious OL.

But Giants hYPe! Yay!