Twitter: Cowboys tweets 9/3

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Resulting is really all that matters.

They goofed if they wanted Price as a backup DT.

Again, why so tough to just say, “It looks like they overplayed their hand and got burned.......”

When you're dealing with 31 other competitors, "blame" is rather simplistic.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do you cry about everything, most here claimed Price was a waste of roster spot, now because The Great Gruden wanted him, we got played....lol
It’s his MO. He takes any chance he can to crap on our beloved Cowboys. When the Cowboys do win the SB he better disappear.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They were very clearly "wrong" about this attempted move. Why is admitting that fact so difficult?
Maybe they weighed the possibility of Price being picked up and were ok with that? Hence his being waived.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
So is Brown the new Cory Procter, Phil Costa, Isaiah Stanback, Matt Johnson, Jesse Holley???
Jesse Holley doesn't belong in that group. He was a limited player, but was good in what he was asked to do. The rest of those guys you listed were awful players. Well, we won't know about Matt Johnson.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe they weighed the possibility of Price being picked up and were ok with that? Hence his being waived.

The fact is that it’s been well established that their intent was to re-sign him. They failed. I don’t see why that’s so hard for people to admit?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
#1 without knowing their feelings on whom they kept on the roster and why...

That's a great place to start IMO.

How about not simply assuming that those “feelings” were right?

It’s clear that their “feeling” that they could game the system and get Price back was wrong.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It’s clear that their “feeling” that they could game the system and get Price back was wrong.

Of course they wanted Price back.

But they obviously did not want to lose anyone else either that may have had to be released to keep Price on the roster.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course they wanted Price back.

But they obviously did not want to lose anyone else either that may have had to be released to keep Price on the roster.

Right. And I question their decision making in that regard. At face value, with nothing else involved, they were wrong in thinking they could get him back. Outside anything else, they were wrong about that.

And any decision that involves Daniel Ross over Price is questionable to me as well.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

They weighed the risks and were ok with it. Why can’t you understand that?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They weighed the risks and were ok with it. Why can’t you understand that?

I “understand” it. I simply disagree with it.

And there’s no denying that they gambled and lost.