Twitter: Cowboys tweets 9/3

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I “understand” it. I simply disagree with it.

And there’s no denying that they gambled and lost.
You don’t really know that because it depends on who they kept that they apparently wanted more than Price and how that player works out. I know a lot of fans want to take any opportunity to hate but come on man where do you draw the line?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don’t really know that because it depends on who they kept that they apparently wanted more than Price and how that player works out. I know a lot of fans want to take any opportunity to hate but come on man where do you draw the line?

It’s not “hating” it’s knowing and admitting a mistake was made.

Why is it so impossible for some to admit it when it clearly happens?

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Oh Sydla…

What you're doing is "resulting".

Just because the results weren't positive, doesn't mean the process was flawed.

There's an element of risk based upon what the 31 others do or do not do.
This is exactly the thinking when you have fans begging the team to do something, then when the team makes moves, it's "I'll wait and see if it works out".

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Like every safety we even look at.

The safeties having a knack for pass coverage are valuable commodities for sure.

This is why I'll be looking for Xavier Woods to return to action. Let's hope it's soon.

Dre11

Reaction score
It’s his MO. He takes any chance he can to crap on our beloved Cowboys. When the Cowboys do win the SB he better disappear.

Nah, he already said it will be an anomaly and despite Garrett if we do. He already got his cushion.