Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 9/4

glimmerman

Reaction score
Cowboys need to pay attention. Could have poached a center from the pats. They resigned him. Like what we were gonna try to do with Price.

jjktkk

Reaction score
It certainly begs the question:

Are you now admitting that your past analysis and scouting reports were totally and completely off?

Because that's sure what it looks like now, especially considering the fact that neither of your own backup quarterbacks looks good enough to get the job done right now either.
As was John Elway and his staff.

RamziD

Reaction score
Sound like all these salary cap savings are to pay Dak, Zeke, and Dlaw. That's boring!! Lol

The flip side to that is you know you have a couple of years before you have to pay all those guys (Jaylon Smith, too), so use that cap space now to really go after a SB while they’re all on cheap contracts. Once you pay them, you won’t be able to afford any other complementary pieces, so you’re back to square one. Unless you think you can win with just the guys you have now...which the Dallas Cowboys always think they can do, no matter what he actual talent level they have is.

Dre11

Reaction score
Didn't see a Twitter thread for today so figured I'd get one started, @LocimusPrime :)

Not a big fan of how these statements about Gregory are worded... :confused:

Lol...wow people, Jerry doesn't trust Roger, this is more about Roger than Gregory. I don't know why the media keep asking, they know the man can't say anything definitive, even if he knows or feels good about it.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Played till he was 40 years old and made 60 million. Yeah it’s time.

Mike Zimmer, Terrence Newman, Jason Garrett. Can we think of any other examples where Idgit was amazingly dead right about a player or coach when the entire rest of the screaming mob was convinced otherwise and called him terrible names because of it?

I bet we can if we put our thinking caps on real tight.