Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 9/4

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

There have been many, but this is probably the most recent:

arodgers.0.gif

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Gosh that throw. 40 yards rolling opposite and just flicks it. Crazy arm strength

Puts it on a DIME too.

When I was watching that play, once I saw Rodgers roll away from the pressure and buy some time, I was like "he's gonna hit this throw. Probably going to be some crazy-*** Hail Mary or something, but 3rd and 18, he's got this." That pass he made was both unbelievable and totally expected. Rodgers just does those sort of things.

Some Packers fan posted this gif the other day on another forum I'm on. Rodgers gets his legs cut out from under him right as he throws, and he still puts a 40 yard bomb on a dime downfield into double coverage.

omgrod.0.gif

Last edited:

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Amazing how many IDIOTS are all stressed out over a coach clapping! SMDH, lmao, LOL, yada yada yada...
I’m stressed that he’s so manufactured. From the clapping to his introductory phrase at press conferences. He’s just a clown to me. I wouldn’t care if he was a good coach, but.......

T-RO

Reaction score
Amazing how many IDIOTS are all stressed out over a coach clapping! SMDH, lmao, LOL, yada yada yada...

Some guys can’t post a day here without trying to make some lame joke about it....thinking they’re being funny or original. The Garrett bashers are a very boring group.

I’m no huge Garrett fan but he’s got a W-L record over .540. Team is trending up.

Its to the point where I’m going to start setting some guys to ‘Ignore’ as it gets to be such a repetitive beat-down.

T-RO

Reaction score
I’m stressed that he’s so manufactured. From the clapping to his introductory phrase at press conferences. He’s just a clown to me. I wouldn’t care if he was a good coach, but.......

We all know his wooden style and habits. Why re-hash it day after day after day?

ESisback

Reaction score
Amazing how many idiots aren't!! The Madden geniuses, no doubt! Lol

Why would someone be an idiot for not constantly stressing over a coach clapping? It’s a harmless act, it has no bearing on the game, and he’s not doing it to celebrate a bad play. It’s just a personal trait that some people don’t like, and if they’re unhappy with the coaching, it’s just an easy crutch to hang your hat on. Some think it validates their scorn, but it just sounds dumb.

It doesn’t suit you man, because you’re the opposite of dumb.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why would someone be an idiot for not constantly stressing over a coach clapping? It’s a harmless act, it has no bearing on the game, and he’s not doing it to celebrate a bad play. It’s just a personal trait that some people don’t like, and if they’re unhappy with the coaching, it’s just an easy crutch to hang your hat on. Some think it validates their scorn, but it just sounds dumb.

It doesn’t suit you man, because you’re the opposite of dumb.
Just not cool to call people idiots, in general. Different fans have different ways of venting. That's all.

ESisback

Reaction score

When you’re the coach of the Cowboys, it’s a job requirement to be “manufactured”. Think about it—he’s got Booger on one side with his meddling, and he’s got the media on the other, waiting, watching, manipulating, hungry for anything they can twist into headlines and blog hits. He HAS to speak in vanilla cliches, to keep the manufactured drama and distractions at a minimum. Besides, he’s so anal and detail oriented he probably irons and folds his socks.

ESisback

Reaction score
Just not cool to call people idiots, in general. Different fans have different ways of venting. That's all.

Yeah, you’re right, it’s NOT cool to call people idiots. Apologies. How about this: too many great fans have this idiotic notion that a coach clapping has any kind of effect on the game?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, you’re right, it’s NOT cool to call people idiots. Apologies. How about this: too many great fans have this idiotic notion that a coach clapping has any kind of effect on the game?
That's more like it.....Salud!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When you’re the coach of the Cowboys, it’s a job requirement to be “manufactured”. Think about it—he’s got Booger on one side with his meddling, and he’s got the media on the other, waiting, watching, manipulating, hungry for anything they can twist into headlines and blog hits. He HAS to speak in vanilla cliches, to keep the manufactured drama and distractions at a minimum. Besides, he’s so anal and detail oriented he probably irons and folds his socks.
Personally I can't stand Garrett. I met him when Wade was the head coach and he left a bad impression. Just can't get that outta my head. I used to clap on the sidelines too, I just didn't have that goofy look on my face.