Twitter: Cowboy's Tweets 9/5

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So with hindsight on your side you would willingly choose to reach 15 picks on a G? You really need to work on your hypotheticals

Is it a "reach" if he's better than the guy you ended up with?

Or if the first two guys you would have are better than what you ended up with?

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Haha how do you get injured at light practices days before the game??????

Unreal

exciter

Reaction score
I hope he goes in there with a pissed off attitude or fakes an injury. Maybe by accident, but by reporting, he gained all the leverage. Now they have to pay him and he can simply make himself not worth it. Didn’t we see Jay Ratliff do this very same thing to Dallas?
Ratliff injury was significant, an oncoming escalation in his bipolar disorder caused him to believe Jerry encouraging him was pressure to come back early. He made the determination not to play for the team and refused to let team Drs evaluate him forcing his release. But yeah, the initial injury was significant and a bit frightening!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Stupid........this whole scenario is why I'm losing interest . Millions and millions of dollars already made and he wants more.

You haven't solved the world's problems you just want yours at the end of the your career. I get that......to a certain point.

exciter

Reaction score
Y
The great thing is they don't even need him right now.

On the flip side, if Seattle would have taken that 2nd rounder on draft day, how would Will Hernandez at 19, Earl Thomas since April, and Michael Gallup look today?
You would look like an injury to Lee and Smith away from Thomas and Millard being your starting will and mike lb. Or roughly the same boat they were in last year!