Twitter: Cowboys Tweets Sunday 4/28

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

I like Stephen's distinction here between a game day #2 and your starting #2. Pollard gives you more as a game day #2 who can credibly run between the tackles, though maybe not for an entire game. Pollard may be the sweet spot for a #2, if he is as advertised. He could be a nice combo with Olawale, with Olawale threatening the inside more.

For a starter to fill in if Zeke can't start a game, you need more of a grinder to take the full load. Pollard would remain in the same role as the #2.

slick325

Reaction score

I liked Karl Joseph coming out of West Virginia. If the Raiders aren't interested in keeping him, the Cowboys should inquire about him to get a guage on draft capital it would take to land him. Yes, he would want a new deal but it might be more reasonable than if he actually hits the free agent market.

RamziD

Reaction score
Looooool, buh “he won’t makr it out the 2nd round!!!!”

Where you at guuuuuyzzzz?

Early in the offseason I thought LJH had a chance to be a 3rd rounder and some rankings had him as a top-100 player. Who knows how well he’s actually going to do in the NFL. Some UDFAs end up doing pretty well and have long careers, and some guys drafted in the 3rd round completely flame out very early. I’m rooting for him because I think he’s got the talent to find success in the league.

Xavier187

Reaction score
Karl Joseph for Taco sound about Wright?
Here is hoping Hyder and Jackson push him out the door

Mr_437

Reaction score
I liked Karl Joseph coming out of West Virginia. If the Raiders aren't interested in keeping him, the Cowboys should inquire about him to get a guage on draft capital it would take to land him. Yes, he would want a new deal but it might be more reasonable than if he actually hits the free agent market.
I'm like Mosher...go get him. Joseph n Abram are the same type player except Joseph may cover better. Anyway, call up Mayock and take advantage of him n Chucky.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Seems a bit dramatic. Serving in Afghanistan is hard work. Working on an oil platform is hard work. Evaluating college football players...

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Seems a bit dramatic. Serving in Afghanistan is hard work. Working on an oil platform is hard work. Evaluating college football players...

Yes, nobody else can be acknowledged for hard work because there are soldiers in Afghanistan.

Welcome to the outrage era where everyone has an issue to be indignant about.