Twitter: Cowboys Tweets Thurs 12/27

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s peculiar for a coach to have so much success in the regular season and so little in the postseason. Hopefully, it evens out his postseason.

It is. Two bad draws against a great QB with a questionable secondary and two games with some bizarre officiating. Such a small sample size.

He does need the team to advance beyond the wildcard round, I agree. And we have another bad draw for us with SEA and then NOLA if it works out that way. Tough row to hoe.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
It is. Two bad draws against a great QB with a questionable secondary and two games with some bizarre officiating. Such a small sample size.

He does need the team to advance beyond the wildcard round, I agree. And we have another bad draw for us with SEA and then NOLA if it works out that way. Tough row to hoe.
if u are good enough u will beat the teams in front of you if you are not you will go home just that simple

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score

Is there such a thing as a good draw?