Twitter: Cowboys Tweets Wed 5/01

Bluefin

Reaction score

Bryan Broaddus brought up Donovan Olumba on the Break today and said he's a name to watch in training camp, actually took first team reps on defense last season.

I expected Sherm to eventually get brought up to the 53 from the Practice Squad at some point last season.

Broaddus also predicted on Periscope with Ambar Garcia that it's looking tough for Jourdan Lewis, a player who was selected the year before Kris Richard joined the staff and isn't a preferred scheme fit. Bryan thinks the team might look to trade Lewis before the regular season arrives.

Lewis plays big and is a solid tackler, I hate that Richard can't find a way to use him. It would never enter my mind to have Jeff Heath on the field on passing downs with a player like Lewis sitting on the bench.

But we're wasting value if Lewis is nothing more than injury insurance here, so a training camp/pre-season trade would be best for both parties.

Mr_437

Reaction score

Bryan Broaddus brought up Donovan Olumba on the Break today and said he's a name to watch in training camp, actually took first team reps on defense last season.

I expected Sherm to eventually get brought up to the 53 from the Practice Squad at some point last season.

Broaddus also predicted on Periscope with Ambar Garcia that it's looking tough for Jourdan Lewis, a player who was selected the year before Kris Richard joined the staff and isn't a preferred scheme fit. Bryan thinks the team might look to trade Lewis before the regular season arrives.

Lewis plays big and is a solid tackler, I hate that Richard can't find a way to use him. It would never enter my mind to have Jeff Heath on the field on passing downs with a player like Lewis sitting on the bench.

But we're wasting value if Lewis is nothing more than injury insurance here, so a training camp/pre-season trade would be best for both parties.

Yeah, the Mavs already broke my sports heart by trading away Dennis Smith Jr...Cowboys might as well trade away my favorite DB in #27. Gonna be cool when Richard is gone and the new DC prefers good CBs instead of just tall CBs.