Twitter: Cowboy's Twitter 4/25

Bluefin

Reaction score
Thomas is intriguing but our 2nd round pick? Heck no. I would love to swap them for Taco, but this trade likely happens because they are picking Bosa, so I doubt they would be that interested in Taco.
The Niners are trying, pretty hard if would appear, to move their player before or during the draft.

Soloman Thomas hasn't played anywhere near expectations as a top five overall pick.

Nothing about this situation says I need to use #58.

If there was a big market for Thomas, he'd already be wearing another team's jersey.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Trade La'el Collins and create another hole to fill?

I like Cam Fleming as the swing tackle, I don't want to ask him to become the starting RT.

And Collins had shoulder surgery in February to repair a torn rotator cuff, wold he even be able to pass another team's physical right now? At any rate, it would be a serious ding to his trade value.
Connor Williams would fit in day 1 as RT and would. bean upgrade. Would just need a LG.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
yikes..I don't even REMEMBER Jason Williams. Must have sucked. BUT, much like the stock market past performance isn't an indicator of future results. (hopefully)
We had all those picks that year and every last one of them sucked royally. That was truly a wasted draft.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Polian was in love with Thomas and thought he’d be a perfect 3T.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I have already prepared myself for the possibility that this team could do something stupid like take a TB or WR in the 2nd round even with comparable defensive players on their board.

The sheer number of defensive players coming off the board may make your nightmare come to fruition.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have already prepared myself for the possibility that this team could do something stupid like take a TB or WR in the 2nd round even with comparable defensive players on their board.
Based on what? McClay and Stephen would never let that happen. There are bigger needs.

(Sure hope I'm right!)