Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If their front 7 really that good? Bosa and Armstead are both good players, but the Cowboys have faced a number of teams this year with really good defensive lines. But I don't take what he says too seriously. He is after all, a homer.

Oh I have some concerns, always do no matter the opponent.
But agree, he is a homer. It is how he said it, and the fact we heard it before.

Creeper

Reaction score
Win or lose the Dallas Cowboys had a pretty good year this year. I thought they would finish at 9-8 and they proved me wrong. I thought the NFC East would be a little better this year than it was. I expected more from both the Giants and WFT. But winning 12 games is not easy, even if the last game was.

I would love to see Dallas break out of their 25 year funk and get into the NFC championship game, and hopefully the Super Bowl, but where they are is already good.

I don't think SF are as good as all the talking heads make them out to be, but I understand the Cowboys have been very inconsistent the last 10 games or so, especially against playoff caliber teams. A good effort from the Cowboys is all I ask for.

GoldenR

Reaction score
If there's one thing I do NOT want to see today, it's a 6 yard completion on a 3rd and 7, that's so maddening, if the defender is at the 7 yard spot, then go past a yard or two and make the reception.

Second would be on like a 3rd and goal from the 5 yard line, they run a back or receiver parallel to the LOS and he is unable to turn upfield because his momentum is to the sideline, by the time he can turn upfield the defender is all over him and the receiver has no leverage.

But who am I kidding, we'll see each of those today...

:facepalm:
And when you don't see that sh** we play fast and score quickly. When we go back to the 5 yard out a la Witten we have numerous 3 and outs! D on field too much.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone going to the game today, when the gates open for tailgating, and early arrivals. Let us know how much red you see walking around. Then if you do, take their tickets, or dispose of them in some way. :laugh:

Aven8

Reaction score
If their front 7 really that good? Bosa and Armstead are both good players, but the Cowboys have faced a number of teams this year with really good defensive lines. But I don't take what he says too seriously. He is after all, a homer.

They have really good LB’s. Greenlaw is a stud

DFWJC

Reaction score
This is the weekend of the favorites
winners......
Bengals..check
Bills....check

Bucs
COWBOYS
Chiefs
Rams

GoldenR

Reaction score
Simple, Dak is top 4 in protection in the NFL and their secondary is suspect. They are going to stop the run as most avg.teams do and Dak will have to throw. My guess 40 times. And I do not mean those ridiculous passes to Zeke in the flat for 2 yards! Turn it loose Dak!

Carson

Reaction score
Simple, Dak is top 4 in protection in the NFL and their secondary is suspect. They are going to stop the run as most avg.teams do and Dak will have to throw. My guess 40 times. And I do not mean those ridiculous passes to Zeke in the flat for 2 yards! Turn it loose Dak!
Cedrick Wilson is going to go off today

Status
Not open for further replies.