Cowboys vs. 49ers preseason game: How to watch, game time, TV schedule, online streaming, radio

zekecowboy

Reaction score
1017815668.jpg.0.jpg
Photo by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images

We’ve reached another milestone. NFL fans mark time with things like free agency, the draft, OTAs, minicamp and training camp. The next big date on the calendar is the first preseason game. For Cowboys fans, that is Saturday night versus the San Francisco 49ers.

The Cowboys will put a team on the field in a competitive situation for the first time since they lost the Divisional Round playoff game to the Los Angeles Rams. Of course, many starters will not play, or if they do it will be for a very limited time. The team will want to look at the down-roster players as much as possible as they continue the process of deciding who will make the 53-man roster.

The contest be a little disjointed and full of mistakes, but at least it’s a football game. Enjoy!

What You Need To Know
Date: August 10th, 2019

Game time: 9:00 PM EST

TV channel: NFL Network, KTVT (CBS/11 - Dallas), KPIX (CBS/5 - San Francisco)

Coverage Map: 506 Sports (additional affiliate stations in other states)

Announcers: Bill Jones, Babe Laufenberg - Greg Papa, Tim Ryan

Radio: 105.3 The Fan | Full listings | SIRIUS XM

Streaming: Fubo | NFL.com GamePass | Sunday Ticket

Cowboys record: (0-0)

49ers record: (0-0)

Odds: Dallas +3

Prediction: Dallas 17 - San Francisco 24

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...-game-time-tv-schedule-online-streaming-radio

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
1017815668.jpg.0.jpg
Photo by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images

We’ve reached another milestone. NFL fans mark time with things like free agency, the draft, OTAs, minicamp and training camp. The next big date on the calendar is the first preseason game. For Cowboys fans, that is Saturday night versus the San Francisco 49ers.

The Cowboys will put a team on the field in a competitive situation for the first time since they lost the Divisional Round playoff game to the Los Angeles Rams. Of course, many starters will not play, or if they do it will be for a very limited time. The team will want to look at the down-roster players as much as possible as they continue the process of deciding who will make the 53-man roster.

The contest be a little disjointed and full of mistakes, but at least it’s a football game. Enjoy!

What You Need To Know
Date: August 10th, 2019

Game time: 9:00 PM EST

TV channel: NFL Network, KTVT (CBS/11 - Dallas), KPIX (CBS/5 - San Francisco)

Coverage Map: 506 Sports (additional affiliate stations in other states)

Announcers: Bill Jones, Babe Laufenberg - Greg Papa, Tim Ryan

Radio: 105.3 The Fan | Full listings | SIRIUS XM

Streaming: Fubo | NFL.com GamePass | Sunday Ticket

Cowboys record: (0-0)

49ers record: (0-0)

Odds: Dallas +3

Prediction: Dallas 17 - San Francisco 24

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...-game-time-tv-schedule-online-streaming-radio
Yer' pretty cool in my view for posting that up, from where I'm standing,therefore, I'm thinking we really ought to be buddies fer' life, ya know?,,,:thumbup:

*FOLLOWING,,,, NOW!*

Edit: we're already Buddies fer' life, as I'm already a follower of yer's,,, and well ,,,,:huh:,,,yer gonna have to, like ,,,single handedly push a stalled out bus full of disadvantaged crippled/ lame children off the RxR tracks of impending doom or something similar b-4 I'd consider the further advancement over that of our current groovitude,bro:laugh:

Last edited: