Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
People will say that INT isn’t IN Garrett at all, but that decision should be coached OUT OF Dak. No way he should throw it there

aria

Reaction score
Game over. Dak sucks. Stop watching. This team will never go anywhere. Moore is garbage. Richard is garbage. Zeke is definitely overpaid. Thanksgiving is ruined. Cowboys should wave the white flag and save themselves the embarrassment, the game is clearly done. No chance we come back. Losers. Hand the division to Philly.

Last edited:

revospeed

Reaction score
The body language of the offensive line after the INT gave all indications that they gave up

glimmerman

Reaction score
Bad decision from a QB that refuses to scramble. We quit being aggressive down field and start dinking..

Valkyr

Reaction score
Trying to understand anything about that last play on offense

giphy.gif

CB61

Reaction score
Garrett on the sideline shaking his head that's the most emotion I've seen out of him since he threw the flag at the referees feet 4 games ago still not good he just needs to go away I wouldn't even let him clean out his office I would just set it outside the stadium and tell him bye, don't go over there in address that with your quarterback or anything like that just stand there and stare at the field and shake your head real good head coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.