Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Something about calling out someone with awful grammar just doesnt feel right, although he makes a good point.

Almost like misspelling the word idiot when you call someone one
Also, it’s not just this game with Smith. He’s trash can juice.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Here is where once again Dak racks up useless passing yards only to have those scream "Lookmat Dak's stats!!!!!" when trying to defend him.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
A defense that's allowing 9-10 YPC and you're still ragging on Dak?

Part of me would look forward to when and if Dak is gone and he can no longer be around to take all of the blame for the failures of this team.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
No he isn't. Certainly not compared to the rest of them. But blind yourself to that, and the fact that the team's dysfunction puts everything on him. Just like they did to Romo, if the quarterback can't carry everything else, they have no chance.

How did I put everything on him? He wasn't even the first one mentioned. And just like Romo he deserves to be blamed when we lose, just like everyone else. What I don't like is people making excuses.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
To little too late a bunch of junk yards to make the game look closer than it is.

That isn’t a knock on Dak BTW. It’s a knock on this staff and Kellen Moore for not getting this team in any kind of rhythm, and his reluctance to use anything up tempo.

Status
Not open for further replies.