Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
Neither is our OL or running game. Why do you focus on one player?

Because he's the highly paid QB. The QBs always get the focus, especially ones who people want to consider it a legitimate Top 10 QB.

It's funny. You guys squawked pre-contract that he was elite and needed to be paid. But when he struggles a bit, suddenly he's a guy at the mercy of his OL and running game.

gmb1

Reaction score
I'm blaming the refs and the NFL for this. They want Kyler to win this.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
First Gallup and now this. :facepalm:

That’s a Cowboys kill shot IMO if it’s anything serious. He’s not as important as Parsons, but his ability to disrupt off the edge is essential and irreplaceable. That’s a much bigger loss than Gallup.

I don’t even care about this game. If Gregory misses any playoff games I don’t think the Cowboys can beat any of the teams they’ll play.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Please keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted without warning.
I understand teams are playing two high safety, but in year 6, shouldn’t Dak be able to adjust? He has elite elite weapons that any q b would be jealous of. He’s Alison the one who wouldn’t accept less than 40 million. He should figure out a way to move the ball and score every week. He gets no passes after demanding to get 40 million without a ring or even a championship game. He’s past the time of excuses.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
ANYONE HAD TO CALL THE PARAMEDICS YET?

gp i cant even watch game when its like this....just check cowboys.com from time to time....or i will become nauseated....come on Dak be the new Dak and come on Moore figure this out

and Quinn lets put hurt on these red birds////fill em full of buck shot

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
They better be getting their butts chewed out over that weak first half.

Ken

Reaction score
Because he's the highly paid QB. The QBs always get the focus, especially ones who people want to consider it a legitimate Top 10 QB.

It's funny. You guys squawked pre-contract that he was elite and needed to be paid. But when he struggles a bit, suddenly he's a guy at the mercy of his OL and running game.
Last I checked...our OL is the highest paid unit in the peague and our RB is stealing money.

But don't let that stop you...

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I am disappointed by the D, so far they haven't lived up to the last few weeks ,( a ka championship defense)

Status
Not open for further replies.