Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Because he's the highly paid QB. The QBs always get the focus, especially ones who people want to consider it a legitimate Top 10 QB.

It's funny. You guys squawked pre-contract that he was elite and needed to be paid. But when he struggles a bit, suddenly he's a guy at the mercy of his OL and running game.
He need some more weapons. He can't do it all by himself...,.....

Fmart322

Reaction score
This group needs to get it together and fast. If they don't come out and play better in the 2nd half I'm afraid it'll carry over into the playoffs. It sure would suck seeing another very good Cowboys team go 1 and done in the playoffs. The only people happy would be our rivals. And you know they'll tear us up.

Aven8

Reaction score
Moore refuses to run the ball. It will be our undoing. They are playing two deep and we keep throwing……

Trajan

Reaction score
I hope we stop those stupid *** screens...never works

Plan is to quickly get the ball in players hands, if Dak is throwing poorly, like today sometimes have to just keep doing it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
gp i cant even watch game when its like this....just check cowboys.com from time to time....or i will become nauseated....come on Dak be the new Dak and come on Moore figure this out

and Quinn lets put hurt on these red birds////fill em full of buck shot

We need a 2nd half plat!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So far the Cardinals have the look of a team that’s going to go further in the playoffs than we are. The Cowboys have to show they can beat a good team.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
If our defense or special teams don’t get two TD’s any wild card team will bounce us out of the first round at home. The offense is inexplicably pathetic against decent teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.