Cowboys Vs Cardinals ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I just want all my fellow fans to know - while you are in here conversing and watching the game - I am at work, making angry customers coffee, training a new girl, and trying to get the heck out so I can watch the recording. Note: I will be getting off work somewhere around 12:30AM, come home, watch the game (TIVO), and get to work tomorrow morning by 8AM. That, my friends - is dedication.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
I just want all my fellow fans to know - while you are in here conversing and watching the game - I am at work, making angry customers coffee, training a new girl, and trying to get the heck out so I can watch the recording. Note: I will be getting off work somewhere around 12:30AM, come home, watch the game (TIVO), and get to work tomorrow morning by 8AM. That, my friends - is dedication.

plus insanity

and lots and lots of coffe:D:D:D

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:

Out of curiosity, what is it that you do?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cbz40 said:
Have fun........... :D
Hard to believe it is finally here. At least we have had training camp to help get us through the last couple of weeks. From now on.....Cowboy football every week. Buckle up gang, this is going to be some ride this year!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Lifetimeboyzfan said:
Out of curiosity, what is it that you do?

Starbucks barista. But searching elsewhere, now that I am not returning to school.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Hard to believe it is finally here. At least we have had training camp to help get us through the last couple of weeks. From now on.....Cowboy football every week. Buckle up gang, this is going to be some ride this year!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yes Sir it's felt like a lifetime........I'm ready :D :D :D :D :D :D

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I see 9 CST. I'm EDT. Somebody needs to plain tell me what time the game starts on the east coast. I'm assuming 10PM since we're daylight savings time. Is that right?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
jobberone said:
I see 9 CST. I'm EDT. Somebody needs to plain tell me what time the game starts on the east coast. I'm assuming 10PM since we're daylight savings time. Is that right?

Yeppers, 10 PM :)

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
jobberone said:

your right eastern timeis always one hour ahead of central.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
jobberone said:

Sorry jobber.......that's past your bedtime.......Dr Cbz says you need to be in bed by 9PM EST.

You old guys need your rest. :D

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It sure is sad that we are all excited about an exhibition game.

Isn't it great?