Cowboys vs. Cardinals (Stream info)

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
OK, guys. I'm doing a direct IP broadcast again this week. If you do not get the game, PM me and I'll give you info to connect. As usual, I'll take the first 5 that respond.

Note: I do this for Cowboyszone members. If you only have a few posts on this site, or are brand new, your chances of getting on are alot less than someone who has been with this community for a long time.

kbman

Reaction score
You are a good guy for hooking fellow Zoners up. I may need you next week.

dalsyk

Reaction score
I need the game! Please!
Cowboyfan81;2327542 said:
OK, guys. I'm doing a direct IP broadcast again this week. If you do not get the game, PM me and I'll give you info to connect. As usual, I'll take the first 5 that respond.

Note: I do this for Cowboyszone members. If you only have a few posts on this site, or are brand new, your chances of getting on are alot less than someone who has been with this community for a long time.

r.magallon

Reaction score
I might of gone overboard but I'm somewhat bitter from last week. Couldnt get the game anywhere and saw your post about asking you for permission to see your feed so I did that and didn't get a reply. My apologies though.

crlb2006

Reaction score
hey cowboysfan thanks anyway.
im a south korean cowboy fan and new around here, so maybe you can help me out another time or something.

lets go cowboys now

theabs

Reaction score
Hey; I could really use a feed link here in Wisconsin, so I don't have to watch the GB Peckers. Thanks in advance!

theabs

Reaction score
Chago: Thanks for the link, but it just went off the air!!! Help!!!