Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdict

Reaction score
What is going on with 10 men on the field? How does that happen in professional football??

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Can you lose exactly the same way for 4 straight weeks and make no changes? I think we might find out.

Also, I have no more defense for Dak. He looks atrocious. I mean, he legit doesn’t look right, like something is off.
I'm not trying to defend Dak, but I wouldn't be surprised if the oline's decline has gotten to him.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
I love the piling on Dak, but somebody tell me where these open receivers are. Dez’s route took him right to where Witten was standing, who also was covered. On the sack, they had the best angle that showed NOBODY open. Again, where are the open receivers?

This is an offensive breakdown from top to bottom. Coaching, receivers, offensive line, quarterback, running backs. Nobody is performing even close to their best, but all the chicken littles here want to do is point the finger at Dak.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
Twill, Witten, Butler are on the back of a milk carton somewhere.

Lodeus

Reaction score
It seems like every time he throws it to Dez he's blanketed. Stop throwing it to Dez!

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Just gonna assume Dallas isn’t gonna get any holding calls from here on out

tcc0808

Reaction score
Dumbest coaching staff in the league. You have them in the .5 yard line. Let’s rotate our 2nd team line in. WTH

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just saw Cooper rush warming up on the sidelines!!!! Please tell me that means something

Status
Not open for further replies.