Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
That was such an easy TD catch by Bryant... Can't believe he dropped that. With that said, why didn't we just run it 3 times because that is virtually a guaranteed 7 points...

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Does anyone know the deal with Romo yet? Did he get carted off or is he okay? Missed the radio call.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Dez with a very huge drop. Perfect laser by Weeden.

We are suited to be a pretty good team even without Tony. Not as good but still ok.

Let's just find a way to win this and pray for good health. Dez left 4 points out there but we'll rebound

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Maybe its just some scar tissue, or maybe a deep bruise. The knee went right into the back. I'm going to guess he's still structurally sound. I had a discetomy surgery done on my neck. The one thing that could cause me trouble would be my neck going OPPOSITE its normal downward motion. One good thing is that Tony was bent forward on that hit. Holding my breath he will be ok.

This for the insight based on your experience

yentl911

Reaction score
I love our Offense but this is football 101 - make adjustments and make them pay for bringing the house.

I just don't get it

Leadbelly

Reaction score
It's good that our players point to themselves when they fail. Because nobody knew it was their fault.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Ehh...the narrative was already shaping up for Colt to be the hero tonight. Now the Romo injury makes it even more of a realistic outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.