Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
Well,it was all good while it lasted.We may or may not lose tonight,but film does not lie.The Commanders are exposing our D.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Everyone just seems to be outsmarting themselves. From play calling, toossed tackles. Just stop being cute!

It's far too late to just stop being cute. This team has to dig deep. If they've really turned a corner, tonight will show it.

khiladi

Reaction score
I can't wait till Lawrence plays and shows us something, cause this front line can't even sniff Colt. We look just average right now.

sillycon

Reaction score
Secondary won't be as exposed in the short field so hopefully we hold them to 3...

rcaldw

Reaction score
I will say this. You can't continue to play with no talent on the defense. For those who think you can run with any running back back there. or be a top defense with little talent, it will catch up to you. You win with talent, and Moore is simply too slow for guys like that. BTW, Marinelli is getting schooled today.

I agree with you that Moore is not a starting corner. I'm not thrilled with Church either.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
no pressure from this defense at all.....going to have to draft a couple of defensive ends and a stout tackle

But we knew this already. The bigger issue is why they aren't trying to blitz more. They aren't even trying to manufacture pressure.

gmoney112

Reaction score
You guys...you're embarrassing yourselves.

Welcome to the NFL. Welcome to Cowboys/Commanders. Enjoy the show, wait for the update on Tony Romo, and let's just see what happens in the fourth quarter.

Half the forum is giddy right now, guaranteed. Oh CowboysZone.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Okay guys, this is not the game a lot of us thought it would be. It's a hard fought game, I don't care what's happened in this game,I just want the W.

dstovall5

Reaction score
You guys...you're embarrassing yourselves.

Welcome to the NFL. Welcome to Cowboys/Commanders. Enjoy the show, wait for the update on Tony Romo, and let's just see what happens in the fourth quarter.

Hard to enjoy the show when the future looks bleak.

Status
Not open for further replies.