Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half and OT thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Red Zone Hell. Got to clean it up or in for a short playoff run.

toto1939

Reaction score
If it is first and goal from the 5, you run it 4 times...and if you don't make it and give it to the Eagle at the 1, what is the harm in that???

Bluefin

Reaction score
The pick was a bad throw. That’s it.
I thought it was a very nice throw, actually.

The problem is that Dak Prescott didn't account for Rasul Douglas dropping off of his man and getting in the throwing lane for the interception.

Maybe a pump fake towards the underneath player on that side to hold Douglas in position before going over the top.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Classic case of outthinking themselves on the goal line. They feed zeke all game but then near the goal line they don't

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I really don’t get why we don’t line up and play smash mouth football inside the 5. Did I miss the game where the other team has stopped it?
Yeah soon as I seen shotgun formations on 1st and goal, I immediately lost half my faith in scoring a td in that spot..

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
It's almost like we need our opponents to score TDs, in order to score TDs ourselves.
You aren't very far off... I feel like we only ever show urgency in the red zone when the other team is on our heels.

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
It kinda feels like the game is over if we do get a td at some point.

robjay04

Reaction score
This is not a playoff team. Period.

When/if they win this game.

This is a playoff team, period.

We got to improve but defensively, we are as good as anyone and we are controlling the tempo on offense every game...just have to work on this red zone gabbage.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We’re getting fgs at a higher rate than they’re getting first downs. Why are you all so pissed all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.