Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half and OT thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Linehan is hamstrung by a QB who can’t throw.

Honestly...that might be the truth. I keep thinking if I'm the coordinator...what would I do? And I keep coming back to the same answer...

Move on w/ another QB.:rolleyes:

pancakeman

Reaction score
If dak doesn’t trip he probably scores, then suddenly the play calling would have been smart.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
The redzone offense is pathetic. It's clear Dak has no go to guy in the redzone. Also I'm tired of his up and down play in games like this. It should be 28-0

RamziD

Reaction score
Was the best the pass could have been pretty much. Should have been a run play anyways..

Yeah, but of course the know nothings will blame everything that goes wrong on Dak, no matter if he’s actually at fault.

CB61

Reaction score
I have a giant fan texting me hoping we lose because he still thinks the Giants can make the playoffs while for that to happen we have to lose all of our remaining games then the Eagles would have to lose their next three if they were to beat us and the Commanders would have to lose all free I keep telling him man you got a better shot playing the lottery

Dodger12

Reaction score
Have to pay attention to his left hand. If it gets outside the shoulder pad, they usually call holding.

I hear you but that's a normal play. Call it both ways if that's the way you're going to call it.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Right on. It’s not a comparison of Dak vs wentz. They aren’t defending each other. One has a decimated defense and the other has one of the best defenses in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.