Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Good 1st half for the Cowboys. Moore’s a great play caller but he again blew it in the red zone with that trick play. MM blew the timeouts at the end of the half. Those 2 things need to get fixed and this team is on it’s way. Dak has complete control of this offense it’s not even funny. He’s like a maestro out there pulling the strings. Defense is playing lights out. Overall just a great 1st half against a hated NFC East rival.
To be fair Dak scored on the goal line there. I agree he should stop the trick plays but penalty and refs being blind was the cause of no points

blueblood70

Reaction score
I understand. But still I’m thinking we missed the extra point
IM not buyig it yes dak give up free 7 than gets robbed of 7..im not comfy only up by 13 they get the ball back first..ughh

gut tells me they adjust come down and make this 20-14..sorry its a gut knot

JayFord

Reaction score
Unless major injuries happen, Dallas has this division won, none of our division rivals have a QB that can compete with us, and that's not gonna change mid season

nah they gotta win this game first

knowing Dallas the 2nd half could be a complete 180

i dont think it will but i dont trust this team until the game is over for atleast 1 day

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I understand the frustration. But can we not act like there isn’t an argument for just taking the 13 pt lead to halftime?

the only reason the eagles are even in this game is because of field position situation when our offense was pinned deep.

don’t let the eagles get anything crazy before half.

Exactly, take the lead.

Sydla

Reaction score
Unless major injuries happen, Dallas has this division won, none of our division rivals have a QB that can compete with us, and that's not gonna change mid season

Yeah we should probably let this second half play out before we start spiking the football.

If Philly scores on their opening drive, it could be a one score game despite our dominance. Then some butts might pucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.