Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB80

Reaction score
for anyone who wants to hear the ceremony its live on the cowboys radio broadcast. Cliff Harris is talking right now.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yeah we should probably let this second half play out before we start spiking the football.

If Philly scores on their opening drive, it could be a one score game despite our dominance. Then some butts might pucker.
Always the Debbie Downer

Mark

Reaction score
McCarthy is without peer in a contest for the dumbest Cowboys HC of all time. He's a cipher, a placeholder, a figurehead. W-T-F DOES he actually do? This team will win games - including this one - in spite of him, and lose a few because of him.

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No he didnt score. He got stuffed. Why not hand the ball to your 90 million dollar back there and let him earn it?

Several times Moore has gotten cute.
The ball went over the line when he reached . We had 6 inches to go I don’t call that getting cute. They should’ve been a gimme. I’m not sure Prescott want to push you off on his ankle what do you think of that

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
nah they gotta win this game first

knowing Dallas the 2nd half could be a complete 180

i dont think it will but i dont trust this team until the game is over for atleast 1 day

I agree. They always find ways to make things tough.

But the way we are running the ball that defense is going to get worn out. I see a long Pollard TD coming in the 2nd half.

Sydla

Reaction score
I blame the defense also. No way Philly should of gotten that much yardage. I don't know what Big Mac Mike is doing on the sideline but it's not game management. And we used to think Garrett was bad at it:facepalm:

We seem to like giving up chunk yardage on third and long, often costing us field position.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
3rd and 24 should have been a time out. If 4th and 15 0r more, call last timeout.
4th and 5 maybe not.

Cydios

Reaction score
If something happens, you know clock management and kicker will be the highlighted subjecta

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Who is a bigger idiot ? McCarthy or Garrett ?

On the one hand Garret once iced his own kicker. On the other, McCarthy had a top 15 all time QB and still got fired because he couldnt stop losing.

200.gif

MikeB80

Reaction score
and now jimmy is talking

he just did a big how about them cowboys

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Okay, let's just come out and keep pounding the ball down their throat and score a TD.

Keep the boot on their necks and keep drowning them.

Status
Not open for further replies.