Cowboys vs Eagles next 3 games

jwitten82

Reaction score
Cowboys play the Colts, Texans, and Jaguars

Eagles still play green bay this weekend, then they play the Titans,Giants and Bears.

I can definitely see the eagles losing 2 of their next 4 games, at the very least one game. So unless they go undefeated these next 4 games, Christmas Eve game will be for 1st place, and possibly the number one seed in the playoffs as the Vikings schedule going forward is kinda hard, they have the Jets, plus 3 divisional games left to play.
No way Dallas should lose one of these next 3 games, none have a QB worth mentioning. Btw, what schedule maker thought Colts vs Dallas should be a SNF game? Is there any chance this game can get flexed out that spot?

reddyuta

Reaction score
i believe Fields is injured,they were never going to beat the eagles anyway without passrushers.

Creeper

Reaction score

Eagles still play green bay this weekend, then they play the Titans,Giants and Bears.

I can definitely see the eagles losing 2 of their next 4 games, at the very least one game. So unless they go undefeated these next 4 games, Christmas Eve game will be for 1st place, and possibly the number one seed in the playoffs as the Vikings schedule going forward is kinda hard, they have the Jets, plus 3 divisional games left to play.
No way Dallas should lose one of these next 3 games, none have a QB worth mentioning. Btw, what schedule maker thought Colts vs Dallas should be a SNF game? Is there any chance this game can get flexed out that spot?

Green Bay is not a good football team no matter what they did against Dallas. The Bears have no defense. I am curious to see how the Eagles play the Titans who are a tough physical football team, but their offense is not that best. I think the Giants are toast honestly. Danny Dimes is a disaster waiting to happen. I just don't think Barkley can do it by himself. And if the Giants are still banged up I expect the Eagles to blow them out big time.

Praxit

Reaction score

I bet, Philly has 2 more losses coming in that span. Tenn and GB.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles have 3 straight road games.
at NYG, and Chicago, then at Dallas.

Very tough to win all 3 games, as well that 3rd game can take its toll.

We have 3 straight home games, one was the NYG game, then a road game at Jaguars before the Eagles game.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Titans game we play and the Titans game they play is it................also assuming we actually beat them at home!

blueblood70

Reaction score

thats looking way too far ahead, too many variables to expect that 12-24 game to be big or not.

Sydla

Reaction score
have a feeling EAG drop to GB and the WC gets even tighter this weekend...GB again playing for it's playoff life this sunday

They are going to hammer GB IMO. GB isn't all that good and people are using their frame of reference as our loss to them when we imploded. That had more to do with us sucking in the 4th Q than of how good GB was.

I think GB is gonna struggle to run the ball with the new additions to the Eagles DL. Then they will feast on the GB oline and make life hard for Rodgers.

Hope I am wrong but I can't see GB winning that game in Philly.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
They are going to hammer GB IMO. GB isn't all that good and people are using their frame of reference as our loss to them when we imploded. That had more to do with us sucking in the 4th Q than of how good GB was.

I think GB is gonna struggle to run the ball with the new additions to the Eagles DL. Then they will feast on the GB oline and make life hard for Rodgers.

Hope I am wrong but I can't see GB winning that game in Philly.
you could be right, unfortunately I watch all of GB games because of close family that are fans...Christian Watson they have something there and may be able to exploit the Eagles secondary...Aaron Jones is solid too and I have not been impressed with PHI last 2 weeks...think it's a closer game than we may not think it is