Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

RunDMC

Reaction score
Garrett said our D "did a good job defending the run". He lives in a dream world.

No he didn't PLEASE tell me you're lying. He can't possibly be that much of a moron can he?

He should be fired TODAY. Absolutely embarassing. A pathetic excuse for a COACH. How in GOD's name can you say they defended the run well when they gave up damn near 200 yards rushing? The **** is wrong with you Garrett? ARE YOU ON DRUGS? Someone check him give him a drug test. My lord.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I feel like s***, but I have to give credit to four players,

- Cassels. Can't expect much more from a backup. Nearly 300 yards, 3 td to 1 int, multiple third down conversions and got away from a couple sacks. Romo probably would have scored rather than settle for a fg at the end, but you couldn't expect much more stat-wise on an average day for #9

-McFadden. Hard running again, got some tough yards. Was exhausted by the end, but thats on the coaching since they decided Michaels wasn't even worth bringing on for a play. Why is he on the team then?

-Beasley. Clutch catches and 2 tds, made life so much easier for Cassels

-Irving. Made the most impact on the defensive line, lots of potential there

Honorable mention to Lucky for his return after the pick six and Jones on a few plays. Beyond that, once again we got almost nothing from Carr, Crawford, Lawrence, McClain, Lee and Church who are supposed to be the play makers. Wilcox was awful, if he's still learning out to take angles as a safety in his third year, then yeah, maybe you should move on from him. The fact that Heath is his only backup makes it that much worse. They're scared to give Gregory more than 10 snaps, and Hardy did what he could but for some reason got shut down most of the time.

I don't know whats more disappointing, how little McClain and Lee have done together, or how little our pass rush has done vs injured o-lines with the full compliment of DEs

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
No he didn't PLEASE tell me you're lying. He can't possibly be that much of a moron can he?

He should be fired TODAY. Absolutely embarassing. A pathetic excuse for a COACH. How in GOD's name can you say they defended the run well when they gave up damn near 200 yards rushing? The **** is wrong with you Garrett? ARE YOU ON DRUGS? Someone check him give him a drug test. My lord.

i wish they would fire his a**. tired of this damn sheety coach already. we need a coach that holds players accountable and gets in faces and scares people. not some dude who is just good at speeches. but jerry loves him a yes man.

RunDMC

Reaction score

- Cassels. Can't expect much more from a backup. Nearly 300 yards, 3 td to 1 int, multiple third down conversions and got away from a couple sacks. Romo probably would have scored rather than settle for a fg at the end, but you couldn't expect much more stat-wise on an average day for #9

-McFadden. Hard running again, got some tough yards. Was exhausted by the end, but thats on the coaching since they decided Michaels wasn't even worth bringing on for a play. Why is he on the team then?

Honorable mention to Lucky for his return after the pick six and Jones on a few plays. Beyond that, once again we got almost nothing from Carr, Crawford, Lawrence, McClain, Lee and Church who are supposed to be the play makers. Wilcox was awful, if he's still learning out to take angles as a safety in his third year, then yeah, maybe you should move on from him. The fact that Heath is his only backup makes it that much worse. They're scared to give Gregory more than 10 snaps, and Hardy did what he could but for some reason got shut down most of the time.

I don't know whats more disappointing, how little McClain and Lee have done together, or how little our pass rush has done vs injured o-lines with the full compliment of DEs

Cassel is garbage. That pick six was just terrible. Late and should've never been thrown. The defender was sitting on that route just like the Giants game. No arm. Plays like he has one. Missed too many open recievers yet again. Missed the hot route. He's just awful.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score

McFadden has been bustin *** these past 3 games. Really the only guy who has been consistent. Consistently positive that is.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Cassel is garbage. That pick six was just terrible. Late and should've never been thrown. The defender was sitting on that route just like the Giants game. No arm. Plays like he has one. Missed too many open recievers yet again. Missed the hot route. He's just awful.

His game vs the Seahawks was awful. Weeden in his starts was awful. Cassels' pick six sucked, but it's a throw that Romo has thrown and been burnt on before, but for some reason they keep calling it. He did enough to win, our defence just didn't cause a single turnover or stop the Eagles from driving in the second half. This is on them

RunDMC

Reaction score
Is it any wonder why we're still losing with coaching like this?

Absolutely disgusting.

Well yeah, but look who hired him.

The same moron that drafted Gavin Escobar over Leveon Bell.

The same moron that traded up for Mo Claibourne and traded up for DeMarcus Lawrence.

Same moron that cut DeMarcus Ware, gave extensions to Garrett and Marinelli.

Hired Linehan and didn't even let him run his offense.

Didn't draft a back in the draft, hasn't drafted a quarterback in six years.

Jerry has been killing this team for years and continues to do so. We aren't winning jack with the utter incompatence at GM/owner.

Zman5

Reaction score

"Loves the way his team plays" seriously Garrett?

What good is fighting hard in games when the same players make same mistakes over and over again?

JJ Wilcox taking bad angles giving full effort or half the effort will get us the same results.

Why don't the players and coaches give better effort fixing these dumb repeating mistakes?

AzCowboysFan

Reaction score
Have we taken the place of the Raiders? A once great team that is in shambles with a delusional/destructive owner, and nothing will fix it til he's gone?

AzCowboysFan

Reaction score
It's just sad that my kids, 20 &17, have only known this version of the Cowboys and wonder why I'm a big fan of such a bad/mediocre team. It's no wonder they're Cardinals fans. I remember when the Cards were a joke. Now we're the joke. It's getting kinda pathetic talking about how great we we're TWENTY YEARS AGO!!!

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score

He did. Sorry.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
Have we taken the place of the Raiders? A once great team that is in shambles with a delusional/destructive owner, and nothing will fix it til he's gone?

Pretty much so. About the only saving grace is that now the 9ers appear to have a younger, more idiotic owner in the Jerruh mold.

Granted that doesn't help us any but at least their franchise can feel our pain also.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Well yeah, but look who hired him.

The same moron that drafted Gavin Escobar over Leveon Bell.

The same moron that traded up for Mo Claibourne and traded up for DeMarcus Lawrence.

Same moron that cut DeMarcus Ware, gave extensions to Garrett and Marinelli.

Hired Linehan and didn't even let him run his offense.

Didn't draft a back in the draft, hasn't drafted a quarterback in six years.

Jerry has been killing this team for years and continues to do so. We aren't winning jack with the utter incompatence at GM/owner.

Yes. Their has been one constant over the past 20 years, and it's Jerry Jones the GM. Sorry to say as long as he is in charge we are going to suck. Remember Al Davis.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am still getting pelted with this kind of stuff :(

12235020_1234071226609366_6372528571374923590_n.jpg

AzCowboysFan

Reaction score
Pretty much so. About the only saving grace is that now the 9ers appear to have a younger, more idiotic owner in the Jerruh mold.

Granted that doesn't help us any but at least their franchise can feel our pain also.

So they're the heir to the crown of dysfunction? Lol