Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Lane Johnson is nowhere close to 100%, so that’s good for us and Peters will probably be injured by the 2nd quarter. One of their guards just sucks. All this is good for us. Yes, I am grasping at straws.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A 1-5-1 Cincy team, missing 4 starting OL, beat a 5-1 Titan team 31-20. And Joe Burrow wasn’t sacked all day. Our backups should be playing better. Coaching...yo.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Expecting big things from our D line going against one of the worst lines in the league. If they can get to Wentz, which I think they will, we’ll have a fightin’ chance.

Looking forward to seeing Nooch, he has plenty of weapons but the O line needs to step up. From James Madison to starting for the Cowboys vs the Eagles on Sunday night! He should thank the football gods that the stadium will be empty.

We have no quality defensive tackles and they have an all pro center.

JayFord

Reaction score
what was Tuas final numbers? his team won but i believe it was very average for having a solid run game and a defense that somehow won the game against a better rams team..

Tua Tagovailoa 12/22 93 1td(a 3 yarder lol) so awesome

goes to show you its about the team not single player..the OL is our issues and no matter what Nooch wont have a proper first start to be judged on,.

Miamis defense beatdown the Rams offense and Tua did enough to manage it

whats the chances of our defenses beating up the eagles offense

blueblood70

Reaction score
A fumble return TD and punt return TD made life easier for Tua. He also had a 1 yard "drive" after another fumble recovery.
saying he could have been on the bench and played WC and they would have won..he was 100% insignificant to the win..he produced nothing and Jag couldn't have..

Fitz was far better at qb and had a good reason to be upset at getting benched,,i know why Miami did it and understand fully but if our defense and st played like that we could win with Dalton or nooch..

just pointing out the obvious lost too many that dalton got a lot of hate when the OL was the worst we had all year and still no defense..just bad team same with zeke so fans just cant see though the hate they like to have on individual players when far more goes into these losses..

blueblood70

Reaction score

managed? lmao he did nothing they could have played triple option or wildcat and won..he might had not even been there..

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
I really want to see the offense do some creative stuff. Lots of motion. Spread out 4 Wide a lot. Make it easy for DiNucci. Give him simple reads, but be aggressive. Maybe do some hurry up to get the game going.

Instead, we will try to grind out a win 10-9 while having the worst defense in history. Which means we are going to get smoked.

blueblood70

Reaction score

odd all those players they traded like Minka who we needed so bad could actually make them a better defense...still makes you go hmm

and the defense with Minka on it today nearly gave up 300yards rushing..also hmmm

just observations

JayFord

Reaction score
Lane Johnson is nowhere close to 100%, so that’s good for us and Peters will probably be injured by the 2nd quarter. One of their guards just sucks. All this is good for us. Yes, I am grasping at straws.

and im sure Miles is going to have a field day running behind that line

hes going for 130 and 2 tds......just hopefully not on less than 25 carries because that would be embarrassing

Hardline

Reaction score
I'm hitting the sack early tonight.
Ill read about the crap show tomorrow on the best Cowboys forum in the world.
Don't disappoint me.

JayFord

Reaction score
managed? lmao he did nothing they could have played triple option or wildcat and won..he might had not even been there..
I hear you bro youre right
But

Can our defense go out there and do what Miamis defense did today

can our special teams go out there and do what Miami did today

if so than Big Nooch might come out a winner in his first start

i want 4 turnovers from the D and One special teams td

JayFord

Reaction score
odd all those players they traded like Minka who we needed so bad could actually make them a better defense...still makes you go hmm

and the defense with Minka on it today nearly gave up 300yards rushing..also hmmm

just observations
I really wanted Minkah

its almost like Dallas doesn’t realize Safety is an NFL position

aria

Reaction score
We have no quality defensive tackles and they have an all pro center.
Last week, out of 5 starters, they had ONE dude that had even started in an NFL game prior to that one. Wentz is tied for the lead in sacks. I think our edges will do well and blitz packages.

fivetwos

Reaction score
This is going to be a competitive football game.

Wouldnt touch the line.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I hear you bro youre right
But

Can our defense go out there and do what Miamis defense did today

can our special teams go out there and do what Miami did today

if so than Big Nooch might come out a winner in his first start

i want 4 turnovers from the D and One special teams td
I wish..but doubt it:oops:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I really wanted Minkah

its almost like Dallas doesn’t realize Safety is an NFL position
im saying its odd the team he left still playing great defense, the team hes on gave up nearly 300yards rushing..just an oddity i noticed..

MikeB80

Reaction score
Kristie just said on the pregame it has been raining all day and it still raining in the stadium.

She said they made 7500 tickets available and they have sold 6000.

also kristie and bryan both hinted at trick plays specifically cedrick wilson throwing the ball tonight. Bryan also mentioned talking to a few people he thinks they are going to play this wide open on offense.

and finally of note, chis jones is apparently hurt and they are not sure what to expect from him tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.