Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
Lane Johnson is nowhere close to 100%, so that’s good for us and Peters will probably be injured by the 2nd quarter. One of their guards just sucks. All this is good for us. Yes, I am grasping at straws.

Johnson is out along with his backup

JayFord

Reaction score
A 1-5-1 Cincy team, missing 4 starting OL, beat a 5-1 Titan team 31-20. And Joe Burrow wasn’t sacked all day. Our backups should be playing better. Coaching...yo.
I give Kellen Moore alot of flak but hes trying to create a offense to cater to what we have but the Line is so bad as soon as the ball is hiked the QB has to run for his life

fivetwos

Reaction score
I really wanted Minkah

its almost like Dallas doesn’t realize Safety is an NFL position
Having a stud back there means a lot.

Funny how the two positions that they valued least are killing them the most now.

Nothing like not having a CLUE what you're doing.

Carson

Reaction score
I give Kellen Moore alot of flak but hes trying to create a offense to cater to what we have but the Line is so bad as soon as the ball is hiked the QB has to run for his life

He needs to know that. Too many long developing pass routes and obvious screens

aria

Reaction score
Lane Johnson is nowhere close to 100%, so that’s good for us and Peters will probably be injured by the 2nd quarter. One of their guards just sucks. All this is good for us. Yes, I am grasping at straws.
Johnson isn’t even playing, so yeah...that’s good for us :p

MikeB80

Reaction score
Last week, out of 5 starters, they had ONE dude that had even started in an NFL game prior to that one. Wentz is tied for the lead in sacks. I think our edges will do well and blitz packages.

we shall see.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
It’s going to be painful watching Wentz, a sub-mediocre QB, put up big numbers against our weak defense.

Carson

Reaction score
It’s going to be painful watching Wentz, a sub-mediocre QB, put up big numbers against our weak defense.

Im sure he will throw the ball in 1.3 seconds and our corners will play 25 yards off

JayFord

Reaction score
If Kyle Allen can shred this Defense Wentz is going for 5 tds

hopefully not by halftime

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Will the Nooch go wild and the D show up and help us beat the hated eagles?

Or will we continue our march to a high draft pick in yet another show of ineptitude?

Dallas Cowboys on 3.

1 2 3...COWBOYS!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Will the Nooch go wild and the D show up and help us beat the hated eagles?

Or will we continue our march to a high draft pick in yet another show of ineptitude?
*I think this is the hill we choose to plant our flag on & conduct a semi- concerted efforted stance in displayed professionalism*

As that would be a long awaited & refreshingly enjoyable happenstance to witness (hated division rivals & all ,ya know):star:

Carson

Reaction score
If Kyle Allen can shred this Defense Wentz is going for 5 tds

hopefully not by halftime

The only thing we can possibly say is Awuzie and Lee are back. Hopefully that helps in some shape or form

MikeB80

Reaction score
Babe just mentioned the eagles are missing their middle linebacker who calls the plays. Babe also thinks they need to throw the ball on first downs.

aria

Reaction score
we shall see.
we shall!

If you read what I originally said, I’m not calling a victory but I think IF we are going to win, our D line will be the major reason. I get our tackles suck and edges aren’t great but we’re going against possibly the worst O line we’ve faced all year so if they are going to succeed, tonight will probably be their best chance. I get your apprehension though, I kinda feel the same way but other than our receivers, who have a 3rd string QB throwing to them, this is our best mismatch and chance at neutralizing their offense IF it’s going to happen at all.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I legit keep forgetting we have a game today. I suppose that shows how much I care at this juncture. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.