Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
whooo did yall come to see

BIG NOOCH!!!!

All across the whole country

BIG NOOCH!!!!

i cant hear ya

BIG NOOCH!!!!!

If this was at home in front of fans the NOOCH!! chants would dwarf the old MOOSE!! calls.

JayFord

Reaction score
Reggie Robinson is inactive. Again. How bad is he that he can’t even make the active roster with Worley gone? So disappointing.
He may not know the defense just yet or we may have other needs

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Unless a miracle happens and the team does a complete turnaround, given the remaining opponents and the way they're playing, I do not see us winning more than a couple or 3 games, if at all.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reggie Robinson is inactive. Again. How bad is he that he can’t even make the active roster with Worley gone? So disappointing.

I thought the same thing.

At least I got a laugh to read all the excitement for that pick from a group of guys who never mentioned his name before the draft.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
no fumbles is key. especially from the QB position.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I thought the same thing.

At least I got a laugh to read all the excitement for that pick from a group of guys who never mentioned his name before the draft.
They didn't watch him play.

Motorola

Reaction score
Good information piece about DiNucci's HS & college career just shown on SNF pregame show.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
(Anybody who expects DiNucci to be anything but awful tonight isn't being realistic. He's a 7th round rookie who carried a consensus undraftable grade with an abbreviated off-season and no preseason. He should and probably will look lost and woefully unprepared. Now back to your regular programming.)

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
(Anybody who expects DiNucci to be anything but awful tonight isn't being realistic. He's a 6th round rookie who carried a consensus undraftable grade with an abbreviated off-season and no preseason. He should and probably will look lost and woefully unprepared. Now back to your regular programming.)
7th round.....

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
(Anybody who expects DiNucci to be anything but awful tonight isn't being realistic. He's a 6th round rookie who carried a consensus undraftable grade with an abbreviated off-season and no preseason. He should and probably will look lost and woefully unprepared. Now back to your regular programming.)
:thumbdown:..........Jerry can't sell that... So onward with the DiNucci is the next SB MVP! :lmao::popcorn:

Motorola

Reaction score
Tau was pedestrian in his first start-- but after his first drive fumble, he held his own ---AND HIS TEAMMATES STEPPED UP to help get a victory for the Dolphins. (BTW - that lefty can sling it)
2nd year HC Brian Flores appears to be turning around that team.

Can the Cowboys team step up for DiNucci in a similar effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.