Game Day *** Cowboys vs Falcons 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted without warning.

Do not post comments on anything about the protests or anything related to the protests.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Feed Zeke, Feed pollard both runs and short pass game

screens rpos and IMO thats blessing in disguise to not be leaning on Dak to pass and hold the ball too long..

once the ATL team gets sucked into that game plan you come out in the second half and throw 3 bombs in row,,no need to panic i got this..let me Call the game from my boxers in my LR, let me break into KM headset , hack? and call plays into dak..

SF found their way to a SB with this type of offense and using backup OT most of the year..

those penciling in an L just because of the injuries' just dont get sports..

This is the game to show off that Zeke + Pollard backfield.

blueblood70

Reaction score

screens rpos and IMO thats blessing in disguise to not be leaning on Dak to pass and hold the ball too long..

once the ATL team gets sucked into that game plan you come out in the second half and throw 3 bombs in row,,no need to panic i got this..let me Call the game from my boxers in my LR, let me break into KM headset , hack? and call plays into dak..

SF found their way to a SB with this type of offense and using backup OT most of the year..

MikeB80

Reaction score
i am a take the ball in the third quarter guy every game and I think even more so today. I hope they win the toss.

They need to come out and make a statement and knock ryan down and go 3 and out and set the tone for the game. Keep it close and use that drive to start the third to take the lead.

I have no idea how this team comes back today if they fall behind.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Let go game time!!!

time to see if MM and this staff are any different then Garett..:yourock::flagwave:

texbumthelife

Reaction score

Haha I quoted you in here before you reposted. That's gonna throw some people for a loop.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Dallas lost the toss and atlanta will have the ball first

Status
Not open for further replies.