Game Day *** Cowboys vs Falcons 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
let me start it.... but the oline is a joke, it isnt Daks fault they cant protect him, he fumbled because he is forced to try and do so much because the team is not up to his level.........what are the other excuses that are coming?

KB1122

Reaction score
Miss me yet?

tenor.gif

Adreme

Reaction score
you can have the fastest car on the street, but if the driver is disabled don't expect good things

edit: referring to Dak as the driver if you didn't get it

I mean to go with your analogy right now the problem is you have an amazing engine, and a great driver, but no battery. The battery in this case being the OLine.

Blake

Reaction score
My Dad told me MM was a fraud. I believe he was right???? This team is no different than last year. This season is done. And Prescott is nothing more than a backup.

I think coaches are attracted to Dallas for the perks of being paid well to do very little. It's a mini retirement or vacation for them. However you choose to look at it.

Cydios

Reaction score
there doesn't appear to be any offensive adjustment. This week or past week.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Ok, our coaching sucks yet again

Yup.....there was a reason why McCarthy and Nolan have been fired multiple times. :popcorn:

Been saying it all off season....Hiring Mike Nolan was the worst hire in the Jerry Jones era. :thumbdown:

Going back to the 3-4.....:lmao2:

EJK24

Reaction score
You clearly see they are blitzing and we call a play that takes too much time to develop. Ceedee did look open in that quick replay but I could be wrong.

How about some quick screens to mitigate the pass rush? You know, the plays that killed us last week.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
This team is still stupid even on special teams. Nothing has changed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.