***Cowboys vs falcons 1st half thread***

DFWJC

Reaction score
Rack Bauer;4822928 said:
A pick 6 would be nice here.
Not sure they have any guys that run the wrong routes like ours...but we can hope.

The Natural

Reaction score
Scandrick's quietly been playing some good football the last 4 weeks. He's my whipping boy but I give credit when its due

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Good point by Collinsworth, imagine where we'd be if we cut down on the turnovers.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Risen Star;4822922 said:
Well, they don't really. People don't want to hear it, but this team isn't making the playoffs with or without a win tonight. They lack talent.

You don't know that.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
DFWJC;4822935 said:
Not sure they have any guys that run the wrong routes like ours...but we can hope.

We could always get lucky and have one of our DL actually tip a pass.

I don't know the numbers, but I bet we're near the bottom in deflected passes by DL.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Risen Star;4822922 said:
Well, they don't really. People don't want to hear it, but this team isn't making the playoffs with or without a win tonight. They lack talent.

We win tonight, and it's wide open. You're overestimating the talent on the other NFC rosters if you really think otherwise.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Risen Star;4822922 said:

Honestly, I think you're off the mark about what the team lacks.

They have the talent.

Even with an OL that is less than ideal, their recent play has been much improved over the games where Romo was getting scraped off the ground with a spatula.

The team lacks discipline most of all.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Scandrick needs to make one of those tackles on Julio Jones...the high ankle spraining kind.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Man that $500 bet on the outright win would sure feel better if it was 10-3 or 14-3