Game Day *** Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
can Nolan refrain from blitzing on 3rd down. There is no pass rush even with a blitz.

he is horrible.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I was willing to give Nolan a chance but I'm already done with him. It's not as if we are bad on defense, we are absolutely pathetic. I would insert a curse word between absolutely and pathetic if it was allowed.

Why anyone would listen to xwalker is beyond me.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Think the right OT moved early but whatevs.

He did. It was pretty blatant, too. Same ol same ol. Other teams offensive lines never get called for anything against thr Cowboys. What was that record they set for longest stretch without offensive holding called? It's was like 4x the previous record.

seamus18

Reaction score
The fact that the offense came back after three turnovers in the first quarter to make this a game and then the defense just continues to fall flat on their face is just so disgusting. Still waiting for a game when they can play well on both sides of the ball. Is it even possible?

tcc0808

Reaction score
Worst thing from last season 54 making the pro bowl and actually believing he’s good enough to be there. He continues to be a huge liability.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Awuzie needs to go. Can't believe he gave an injured Julio Jones a 10 yard cushion on 4th down. Dude constantly gives up plays

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Only way we win at this point is if Matt Ryan hurts his back getting up off the bench. Cause our players won’t ever come into contact with him.

snadler

Reaction score
Amazing how many times over the last few seasons do the cowboys lose games where you can isolate 1-2 plays that they never make that loses the game..obviously today the 3 fumbles, but even despite that the missed INT, and the 4th and 2 they couldn’t get the stop..last week it was the 4th and 3..

ultron

Reaction score
Well the offense actually fumbled the game away early or they might have a chance so we can't really place all the blame on this suckey defense.
The defense is worse than 10 fumbles, they’re beyond bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.