Game Day Cowboys vs Giants 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hey bro! Please keep doing what your doing because there are a mega ton of disadvantaged cowboy's fans leaning in on YOUR every post!

(trust me, I was ONE of them )
I'm not a gun guy but I like yours. lol

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Need more running lanes. Hopefully it starts to open up, it's been nothing but running into defenders at this point.

Hard to come out and run it down their throats off the bat. Things will open up as the game wears on.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I missed the first drive!! :(

Anything noteworthy?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Think of how crazy it would be if he made a good throw to Beasley and he does score.

I'd be taking pulses around here.

Common Sense

Reaction score
Appears Giants are giving a little more attention to Zeke than they spouted off on.........

That should have been obvious from the beginning. Stop the run game, force the 4th round rookie QB to beat you.

Ken

Reaction score
Definitely wanted the TD, but that was a nice drive. Mixing run and pass. Moving Dak around a little. Hard to be too pissed. The pass to Beasley was affected by pressure in Dak's face that he had to throw over, yet Beasley should have caught it.
Any normal sized wr wouldn't have had to jump...lol. Just good defensive plays by giants. This is staunch defense and Dak looked great.

I am happy..

Status
Not open for further replies.