Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Attention everyone, you don't fire a coach when your team is in first place, give it up dumdums

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
They are going to get murdered in Minnesota next week

No they're not, and that's the problem. Backs against the wall, they come out with a W at home against better competition.

Either way you look at it, it's 8-8/9-7/10-6 and at best a chance to make it to the divisional round before getting ousted.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
how do we continue to start heath? The one player I wish gets injured for the season is heath.So we can finally see something else.

EJK24

Reaction score
It’s bizarre.

Blitz this kid and mix coverages.

Nope. Rush four, play soft zones.

Richard blows:

You see what other teams have done the QB and decide we are gonna sit back and only rush four with soft coverage on the outside. Why would we do things other defenses have that has worked? I guess we just like to do things our own way even If it isnt working.

Air Force One

Reaction score
I could see us winning now. They should have gone for it there. Even if they don't get it they'd have left us pinned.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If we don’t do something on our next possession this could turn into a beat down.

Hadenough

Reaction score
So Cooper is hurt and this team cant win without him. Rodgers doeant seem to have problem when his WRs go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.