Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swagger

Reaction score
Brainless from McCarthy. Throw the flag. How anyone can rate him as a HC is beyond me. That's pretty much all he is there for.

starfan1

Reaction score
There isn’t any hypocrisy in the fact that Dak had all his starters.. what’s hypocrisy us claiming this make shift line us anything like that line..

starters were underperforming for one but the hypocrisy comes with all the time y’all haters spent pulling up BS stats about 2.5 seconds to throw with Dak at the helm and Andy has had that today it don’t matter if it’s first string or tenth string

khiladi

Reaction score
Looks like Dalton had Schultz over the middle on an intermediate tourecbut went for Pollard.. maybe the hand is really bothering him..

loublue22

Reaction score
imagine being such a bad coach that you literally hand the other team 3 points, he may as well have waddled out there and kicked the FG himself

CB61

Reaction score
It's because of the red hair, isn't it? :laugh:
And to tell you the truth some weird **** that goes through my mind at times LOL judging people by their hair color or what they look like has never been an issue for me I never saw any value in it

Kwyn

Reaction score
Elliot clearly didn’t care on that big third down pass. I mean he only got that first down by destroying the tackler

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This game is not going to turn out well. Even if we get a TD, we will lose on a Fg. that was huge mistake by MM.

tm1119

Reaction score
Dalton is terrified of throwing into a little bit of coverage. He’s missing WR’s left and right

Status
Not open for further replies.