Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I wish somebody in that locker room would freak out. Parsons did, and we smoked the Vikings.
fans are not “ freaking out “ they are pointing out how bad kellen moore and dak and cee dee are . trust me they can explode for 50 in second half and that trio is still garbage.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I'm actually about to just start putting up decorations so I don't waste the entire evening. I can keep tabs on this embarrassment just as easy in the background.

Xmas went up Tuesday night. Tomorrow I go to the cigar bar, have a smoke and some good bourbon. Today will be forgotten, good or bad.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Alright you said it then move on. WE shouldn't have to sit through stupid posts talking about "stat chasing" lol. That's moronic even for his biggest hater lol. He's running the plays called yet he's stat chasing. Next y'all gonna blame him for GM too lol.

He's killed a lot at the LOS today.

Few, if any, have turned out well

But, please, continue to blame everyone but the guy with the ball in his hands every single play

TheHerd

Reaction score
Winning would do all that.

We don't care about his stats.
Nah, when we win this board wanted to talk about his stats not being what they should be. Win or not, stats or not, it's clear Dak is not a top QB. But he's good enough to win with this D if we use the the Cooper Rush game plan.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It has to be exhausting defending this bad play every week while fans of the actual team see right through it.

Dont ypou worry about me playmates, Mr. Highlander.
I have offered @Rockport me protection after certain games.
C'mon on, start something, Me sinews are itching for stretching and me fists of furry animal paws are ready for you or instigators!

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I can't believe we are letting these overrated Giants embarrass us on national TV! You better turn this around dak!!!!

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
We won’t make the playoffs at 9-7. If we lose today it wouldn’t surprise me if we finish in the basement of the NFC East. Washington is only a game and a half back of us.

We wont be finished with the season if we go 9-7...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
2 picks and a turnover on downs inside our own territory. Gave up 13 points. 2 long filed goals.

Not terrible defense. The offense has been atrocious outside the one drive
I don't disagree. If we want to split the pie around the offense would get most of it. But this offense is inconsistent though I do expect far better than waht I saw. The defense I keep getting sucked in thinking they are dominant.....and maybe I need to dial it back.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao, they not going to play like they did last week every week. sheesh. lmao, my hater card is just about ready to be taken away from me. dang.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Cam Dak just run the play called? He is clearly not the smartest guy in the room, so he needs to shut up and run the play.
He struggles the most when he attempts to take full control of the offense.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Just a reminder Dallas is 4-8 on Thanksgiving Day since 2010.

They seem to save their worst games for Thanksgiving now.

Dak is playing awful today. The 2nd INT was so dumb, CeeDee was never open. I wish he would stay away from the middle of the field in the red zone. But the penalties are just horrible.

But isn't this just typical Dallas? Just when you think this might be the year they just come out an lay an egg. Losing to the Giants with their backup OL and backup secondary would be more embarrassing that losing to the Packers. The Giants backup OL is giving Jones a lane to run almost every time there is pressure.

I think the Giants are keying on Pollard.

Dak needs to get his TEs more involved in the game. Make the Giants pay for all the blitzes.
Hopefully Dak got his INTs out of his system in the first half. Rather he get them in the instead of in crunch time. We should be winning if not for those.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
If they come out and can't get at least 3 then I'm turning this game off and putting on a movie

Status
Not open for further replies.