Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants post game thread***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think we'll beat Seattle but lose to New Orleans.

However, because I still don't trust this offense, I will approach Saturday's playoff game like it is going to be a loss. That's pretty much how I've approached every Cowboys game for the second half of this season.
Coward. :angry: :muttley:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol at hater Tony Gonzales earlier today.
He said Dak can’t play from behind, as he is not good at coming back. He does not have what it takes.

I thought then he is wrong. As Dak has a lot of comeback wins.
And again today.
:yourock:Yes he does.

khiladi

Reaction score
Blah, blah, blah.

Look, man...I know it's probably tough being a closet Giants fan. Go ahead and come out. Nobody is going to judge you. Dak will be whipping NFC tails for the next decade. Get used to it.

So clearly your feelings are hurt...

LovinItAll

Reaction score
So clearly your feelings are hurt...

Ha. Is that your take away? Let me be clear: No, my feelings aren't hurt. I've read your garbage posts. You have no idea what you're talking about. Guys like you think you understand the game better than the players, coaches, and the front office. News flash: You don't.

khiladi

Reaction score
Ha. Is that your take away? Let me be clear: No, my feelings aren't hurt. I've read your garbage posts. You have no idea what you're talking about. Guys like you think you understand the game better than the players, coaches, and the front office. News flash: You don't.

Why are you on a forum talking football if nobody understands football other than those guys mentioned above? What value is your opinion about my opinion on football then? How can you tell they are garbage?

So yeah, your feelings are hurt..

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In fairness...….Dak's performance was very humbling to critics like me.....he deserves props for this game.
It is indeed a precipitous cliff and I have been there. Reminded me of some of his 2016 games. He was driving nails with his passes.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not sure why it means he's gone. We need at least three tight ends and Swaim is a free agent.

I think there was a better chance of Gathers being gone IF neither Jarwin or Schultz stepped up. Then, drafting a starting tight end would be a priority and we would keep the rookie, Jarwin and Schultz. The recent play of the tight ends makes drafting one less of a priority, so Gathers might not have to hope we go four deep at the position again.
because Swaim is better choice, he was coming on and ahead of the others when he hurt his wrist, those are your 3 TEs starting next season unless a GREAT TE in the draft falls in our lap..they are developing now well enough that we dont have to reach for one high in the draft..Ricos hasn't done anything at all the experiment is over in my book unless somehow he shows out in the Preseason etc..

blueblood70

Reaction score
He hasn't always been accurate on the move this season. This was by far his best game this year throwing on the move. I'd have to go back and look, but it's possible that he was doing better at getting squared up before throwing. He played a really good game without much of a running game.

sure looked a lot like 2016 , just playing on Instinct VS coaches in his head.. however the game plan for Seatle will change when zekes Martin, and Smith back and well it should, both teams will control the clock and what we need is Dak and the passing game to make the timely plays and finish drives with scores vs the Colts disaster where they moved it but didnt finishin the first half as both teams have long controlled clock eating drives which gives both teams less opportunity's with the ball....

this will be a game very much like the Colts game and this time the Cowboys offense HAS TO FINISH drives, no fumbles, tunrovers, or missed easy FGs or we lose..we are playing team that very much mirrors our own and we better be ready, no volume passing needed for Seatle but its good to know Dak can do it when needed..

lastly SL cant go back to playing not to lose football because Zekes back and hope he finds happy Middle, id like more PA Passes 15-25+ down the field after we suck in the D trying to slow down zeke...

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
because Swaim is better choice, he was coming on and ahead of the others when he hurt his wrist, those are your 3 TEs starting next season unless a GREAT TE in the draft falls in our lap..they are developing now well enough that we dont have to reach for one high in the draft..Ricos hasn't done anything at all the experiment is over in my book unless somehow he shows out in the Preseason etc..
It is a tough proposition - how much is on the coaches for Rico's skill development, is he able to raise his game, and are the current TEs sufficient? Based on today, I say the FO made a reach on Rico and it didn't work out. Looks like there is promise with the current bunch, but if a blue chip TE is available and it's the best player, go for it.

CB61

Reaction score
They did score 30 against the Bears just a few weeks ago, albeit in overtime.
Yes I said that in an earlier post I believe the pregame post at the Giants are much improved obviously not enough to win but far better than they were earlier in year, I think that has a lot to do with the Primadonna being out I would not have signed him to a long-term deal the receivers they have do more than adequate job with less drama but that's their problem

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Again, Swaim is a free agent. He'll likely explore his options. If his cost gets much higher than what we've already got, then I doubt we'll bring him back because I don't think he's separated himself as a starter from what we're not seeing from Jarwin or even Schultz. Rico's contract for a third tight end is better than what we'd pay for Swaim.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
HUrJhn3.gif