Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Leighton Vander Esch throws eli off the top of Hell In A Cell tonight....18ft thru the Star at midfield.
:starspin:55.....Hello World:starspin:

CB61

Reaction score
Someone on here earlier said welcome to Minnesota Dan Bailey? They may be calling him now what a waste they should have tried it from longer when they had the chance you might have made it you never know

CB61

Reaction score
Rico playing could give us a an advantage over there linebakers. We need a spark on this offense.
After we played last week I don't see how it could hurt the guy can grab crap out of thin air might as well try it I haven't seen anybody being able to cover him yet as long as he runs the right route and Prescott can get him the ball

CB61

Reaction score
It's about time we see what Rico has anyway in a real game, when do they post the inactives one hour before?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not only should Rico be active, he should start the game. He should play the most snaps by far. He's your successor to Witten for this year.

Now would I ever say that to Geoff Swaim's face? No. But I'm counting on you guys not to be little snitches.

Seriously, don't tell him.

Last edited:

cowboyec

Reaction score
2 games this season have ended in a tie.
last time that happened...1971.
We won the Super Bowl that season.
Just sayin'
:starspin:COWBOYS:starspin:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Not only should Rico be active, he should start the game. He should play the most snaps by far. He's your successor to Witten for this year.

Now would I ever say that to Geoff Swaim's face? No. But I'm counting on you guys not to be little snitches.
Please stop making me auto-like your posts. Thanks.

pitt33

Reaction score
I like Dallas to bounce back tonight. They get their run game going and Dak the Dinker does just enough while throwing for 220 yards.

Cowboys 23
Giants 20

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Rico is a mismatch in coverage and he's got a huge catch radius. which you certainly need with this QB. He's also really good at jump ball situations, another good attribute to have in the Prescott era.

This is not a hard decision.
This organization struggles with easy decisions

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Rico is a mismatch in coverage and he's got a huge catch radius. which you certainly need with this QB. He's also really good at jump ball situations, another good attribute to have in the Prescott era.

This is not a hard decision.

Is he good at catching wormburners, because that has been more of an issue than overthrows. And are we really going to ask a QB that isn't that accurate to try and place the ball where Rico needs it? Because if he could do that, we wouldn't need receivers with huge catch radiuses. Just saying.

jaybeware

Reaction score
I hope for the best...but am preparing for a titanic lost. que...jack, johnny, james straight no chaser.

Status
Not open for further replies.