Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

lopey

Reaction score
The referees have already thrown a flag against us and the game is still hours away. Nice to play the New York Goodell's.... Like how Roger Goodell went right after ODB like he went after Ezekiel Elliott last year?..... I think all us fans need to bring little mirrors and spread lines out of white powder and we all say "It's just Parmesan Cheese". ... Giants will win because the Giants will have a meltdown if they go 0-2 and especially lose to the Cowboys..Goodell will make sure the refs screw us over.
Do you really believe the stuff you just said

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Another thing we have in common. We'll both be responsible for some level of property damage if they play it like week 1 again.

Our TEs are all JAGs. Give Rico a chance.

If I see a repeat of last week, the only damage I'll be doing is to my liver.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Just curious but how much $$$$ would it take to get Romo to OC or coach this team? The nostalgia Boys much, anyone.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is he good at catching wormburners, because that has been more of an issue than overthrows. And are we really going to ask a QB that isn't that accurate to try and place the ball where Rico needs it? Because if he could do that, we wouldn't need receivers with huge catch radiuses. Just saying.

Not sure I follow your logic. Having a huge catch radius means the QB doesn't have to be as accurate. "Where Rico needs it" is a larger area than where the other tight ends need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.