Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jaguars post game thread***

Philmonroe

Reaction score
All in the eyes if the beholder. Plenty of people thought Ali was a ******
It just depends on if a particular person likes you or not. Hell a person on here that only knows me from post on here said I was classless lol. People just say you're classless or worse like I said depending on if they like you or not.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
McGregor got whooped by Khabib. I have no idea why his walk became a symbol for winning for the Cowboys so soon after that mauling.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Only on CZ would someone compare a scrub like Mcgregor to Ali

If you understood the context of the quote it my help— but in the CZ its common to miss the point.

I wasn’t comparing Coonor and Ali as fighters genius— I was pointing out that even the greatest fighters lose fights.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Randy Gregory with two solid games in a row, including the final tackle of the game :) . Most tackles from the Dline (3, 3 solo), most tackles for loss on the team (2), of course the sack. He’s trending up, which is awesome. Hope he keeps it up and earns more and more snaps. Concerned about Tank, 2 games in a row of non-existence. How bad is that shoulder?

Our Lord Commander and Gregory leaving the field

we cannot have good things

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Winning 40-7 is a great game. Did you watch? We dominated from beginning to end in all facets.
Yes, you will see that I posted 40-7 enjoy the win people in this very thread.

My comment was to Floaty and I stated precisely that DAK had a good game overall but I agreed he missed some easy TD's by not looking at the entire field, Zeke was wide open in the end zone.

So we can both praise Dak for a good game and say he missed some obvious open options at the same time and same relationship without having the label of Debbie downer.

waldoputty

Reaction score

My comment was to Floaty and I stated precisely that DAK had a good game overall but I agreed he missed some easy TD's by not looking at the entire field, Zeke was wide open in the end zone.

So we can both praise Dak for a good game and say he missed some obvious open options at the same time and same relationship without having the label of Debbie downer.
even brady do not see wide open wrs.
the question is how often.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Well I watched the game. Whole team played well. Maher and the defense!! Dak, Zeke, and Beasley also played a good game. Dak... gameplan really played to his strengths. As someone mentioned, he is not a pocket passer and we need him to run which is another way to open up the passing and rushing.

Despite all of that, still less that 200 yards passing and most of the offensive points came in the first half. Of course we played to not make mistakes in the 2nd half as we should but still not sure how sustainable this Dak style attack can last.

Don’t misinterpret me though, I love this misdirection creativity to keep defenses unbalanced. This is the type of offense that should be used with a QB that is a threat to run.

I am still not sure that Dak can pull out a win if things breakdown or on him to make a tight covered pass when we are down or in crunch time. Things just went as perfect as you could plan it. Time will tell but we still can’t have a mediocre Season.

Watch out, any criticism in today's win is problematic for some.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
McGregor got whooped by Khabib. I have no idea why his walk became a symbol for winning for the Cowboys so soon after that mauling.

I guess maybe he can take a beating...and come back for more just like the Cowboys? Get arrested...yet still get paid??? I don't know..but I know I don't like it.:rolleyes:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Gurly had 208 yds rushing so Zeke is no longer leading the league in rushing. No big deal but just mentioning here.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Overall good game but did miss open TD's!

Life is full of tradeoffs. Brady "misses" a lot of big runs he "could" make. But he makes up for it with his throws.

Dak can work for us if we use him like we did today. I can accept his limitations.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Life is full of tradeoffs. Brady "misses" a lot of big runs he "could" make. But he makes up for it with his throws.

Dak can work for us if we use him like we did today. I can accept his limitations.

Yes and Dak can improve as a QB especially by looking at the entire field.

It is acceptable to both use his strengths and improve his game at the same time.

This fact is nothing to argue over, Dak can improve still.

Yes, Dak has limitations but he also can improve by working on several aspects of his game.

I would keep Brady out of it, does not help with this matter.

Last edited:

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
If you understood the context of the quote it my help— but in the CZ its common to miss the point.

I wasn’t comparing Coonor and Ali as fighters genius— I was pointing out that even the greatest fighters lose fights.

Conor and Ali should never be in the same sentence period...genius

DandyDon52

Reaction score

If you watched the kc vs ne game tonight you would have seen mahomes miss some sure td throws, throw too high, out of endzone,
and 2 int's.
had dak done those same throws he would be declared a bum.