Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jets 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheZone

Reaction score
New England regularly runs designed pick plays where the receiver is actually CREATING A PICK. No call. Wilson is not even trying to run INTO the defensive back. Flag. Crazy.
been this way since Romo, rarely do we try the pick, but the refs call it when it's most convenient for the other team

CB61

Reaction score
What kind of car Birds was that OMG I've seen high schoolers cover better Jourdan Lewis really lost that one he had no clue where he was
Coverage damn talk-to-text

Kris Richard is really got to rethink this whole scheme one would think getting burned week after week would get u to that thinking maybe he lost it maybe that's why he's not in Seattle anymore

tcc0808

Reaction score
Hot Boyz - Hot Mess. 0 pressure against line that gave up 10 sacks. D-Law contract terrible investment (thus far). But hey, he’s selling t-shirts and hats.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Washington can have Richard if they want. I wouldn’t mind beating up his defense twice a year. No sacks, No pressure, No turnovers, big plays.

Cmac

Reaction score
Stop what? Dak is notorious for throwing high or behind people.

Play call was moronic I agree
It was Zeke fault.....right?.....he was suppose to catch that and run through the defense.....right?

Status
Not open for further replies.